Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

Rune Fencer ~ the unspoken question...What about absorb, reflect and "runic" enimty.

While Runefencer does eventually gain an "absorb" move at whatever level. It costs Rune andwhatnot (im only lvl 16 atm).

I'd love to improve the Runefencer spell ability to include an "absorb" spell and/or "reflect spell

Basic Spell Idea

"Absorb physical"
    ...casting time: X seconds
    ...duration: instant
    ...effect: (1) rune instantly is consumed by absorbing (1)critical hit. Amount absorb based on? enhancing skill? lvl? tp? damage%? I really don't care.

"Absorb magic"
    Same as above except magic.

"Reflect physical"
    ..a basic counter ability except it's magical and has associated mp cost/casting time/ etc.

"Reflect magic"
    ..same as above.

finally, "Runic Enimity".
    Basic Idea is RuneFencer places a rune either on mob or party target with different results.

Runic "mob"
    All Rune Fencer abilities gain an +X% based on how many runes used.

Runic "friend"
    A X% of all "runic Friend" enmity is transferred directly to rune fencer.

These spells can be solocasted and/or group casted.. debatable. Just ideas to work on.
    SORRY FOR NOT USING THE STANDARD "ABILITY" FORMAT.
    (1)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    ADDITIONALLY, I don't want these spells as a lvl 97 ability. They should have longevity.. starting early and gaining in effect over the levels.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Some decent ideas seeing as Run needs something for it. Another cool idea would be an ability or spell to convert a ga spell into a single target, the Run, and taking dmg or absorbing dmg. I'm starting to wonder if this could be a possible merit seeing we learn the lesser ja that absorbs spells in the last levels.
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    ADDITIONALLY, I don't want these spells as a lvl 97 ability. They should have longevity.. starting early and gaining in effect over the levels.
    I'm kind of tired of people throwing around this world "longevity" all of a sudden...

It takes less than a week to get level 99 even when you do it the slowest ways possible. Unless you specifically only gain one level per day, the level at which you acquire new spells and abilities has very little effect on the speed at which you reach 99... Considering the average time for 1~99 is 3-4 days, I don't think "longevity" is an applicable term for anything related to leveling.
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.