Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

[dev1001] Item stacking

I wonder... this may be that some items are just becoming stackable... like Empyrean upgrades items stacking to 99 (YES, PLEASE!)

However I got the impression that it implies maybe changing the 12 stack limit to something a bit higher... I know I'd love to stack alot of items higher than 12.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    like Jugs and Pet Food, I use one whole inventory section just for pets and jugs as is.
    (0)

Character
    Carrott
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I think that it could also mean that food like the "marinara pizza" will become stackable.
    (0)
    The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.

Server: Valefor

Character
    Starhopper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    With respect to Empyrean upgrade items, I'd prefer a change to make the non-stackable ones stackable and perhaps storable on NPCs.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    With respect to Empyrean upgrade items, I'd prefer a change to make the non-stackable ones stackable and perhaps storable on NPCs.
    Stackable would be nice but you can already store them on the NPC. We just do all of the 1st stage 1st and reward the people what helped with the jewels and coins on the next stage. Blocking the ppl that wouldn't come help because they get nothing out of it!
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    My Mog Satchel is 1/2 full of just jugs and pet food. the rest is upgrade items for gear not yet complete, ninja tools, and a few odds and ends. Pet food alone would be great, jugs also, but moreso the pet food. I don't often need to carry more than 1 stack of a specific kind of jug. It might be challenging selling on AH if they did that really... Or they could revamp the way the AH works so you only have 1 category and you can buy in bulk....
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

I hope that they also adjust the stack size of Crystals, I do a lot of crafting trying to get those fabled Dusk Gloves +1 and Arhat's Jinpachi +1 for my character and Crystals flood my inventory when I'm not crafting, of course I could delivery box them to my other characters on my account, but then if I want to send items to a friend who wants me to purchase an item off the auction house for them, I have to log out, go on to my other character, remove them from delivery box, and then go back on my main character and send them the item.

Perhaps even Stackable Clusters?
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Lechuck
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Definitely a lot of reasonable ideas in this thread, make more item stackable (or more stackable) can only benefit the whole community of players
    (0)
    I haven't had any revelation. I do not know the Truth. Everything above is IMO. Chill down.

Stackable potions and ethers? I can dream, can't I?
    (0)

Allowing many/most items to stack to 99 would be great, but only if they keep the option to sell stacks of 12 on the AH. Hopefully it's not too difficult for them to make that happen (I wouldn't think so, but you never know). I wouldn't want to have to choose between buying 1 silk thread and buying 99 silk thread as my only options.
    (0)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast