Character
    Ambiance
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 47

Returning after 6 years, looking for a home

Good day fellow adventurers!

Recently after reactivating my Tarutaru I learned for the second time it's more fun with more people! So I figured I'd start here on the server forums first.

I have noticed guilds on other servers recruiting but this was my home first and even after a few years am partial to it. The same went for WoW and FFXIV.

Looking for a LS that isn't 100% endgame oriented, though it wouldn't be a bad thing to be involved in. In the 500+ game days put into a character I never even hit max level, most of the time was spent with folks just having a good time and that's what I'd really like to find.

If you have Xbox my GT is Ambianz or you can message me in game on Lakshmi server: Ambiance

/bow
    (0)

Character
    Scyclic
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 73

hey

Thundercatz is a new Linkshell just formed yesterday a linkshell that parted off from Sapphire's Linkshell because Sapphire is transfering server's we are small but looking for any and all players who'd be interested in joining we are a social Linkshell but that doesnt mean we will not do things to help others and events if people wanna do them u can message me in game for a pearl.
    (0)