Character
    Aldalos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

RUN and Elemental Trial Swords

After playing RDM and getting my Shikargar, I'm kind of bummed that RUN is unable to use it... I'm glad that RUN at least gets the Great Sword, but it's kind of unfortunate that even though they have an A- in sword, they can't use the elemental trial swords.

Granted, with the new expansion, there are new swords to be had, but it's still kind of a downer.
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    RUN does get the Elemental Great Sword trials, of which I think the Fire based and Earth based stat ones will be the best choices. Fire for when you need to do damage and Earth for when you need to tank. That plus phalanx should mitigate a good portion of your incoming physical damage.
    (1)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Wonder if two pdt swords dual wield and shadows from /NIN would be viable lol.
    (0)

Character
    Orakio
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    Isn't viable because it isn't possible. Rune Fencer isn't on the sword trial weapons so you can't dual wield the PDT swords for the trial.

Now if you are talking about the new SoA mlevel 99 swords that are -1%pdt (-2%pdt for HQ) that could be an option. Unfortunately 2 of those don't really add that much PDT overall.
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Ohhh, didn't look just assumed lol. That sucks . :/ They have pretty high skill.
    (0)

Character
    Aldalos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    This would be great if it were possible, but like Orakio responded... they're not on the list for the trial one-hand swords. (which is what this whole thread is about)
    (1)