Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Keeley
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Intermittent freezing during using mog locker, porter moogle, and loading new areas.

I am now having the following problems I did not have before the new update today on April 2nd, 2013:

1. 5-8 sec screen freeze when trading slips to porter moogle
    2. 2-5 sec freeze when accessing mog locker.
    3. 40 sec+ screen freeze when entering a new area.

I can not move my character or access the menu during this time. It is not a one time problem, but continuous. I play on the xbox 360. I have been asking around and it seems others are having the same problems. Please fix this! Something obviously went wrong during the update on SE's part and now I am unable to play this game. Again, I never had this problem until I was forced to download the new update today.
    (1)

Character
    Tureer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I am having very similar issues on 360 since the update. In addition to similar problems Keeley is having, I am also experiencing various inventory issues where items are not loading in a timely fashion. My experience also includes issues with mog safe, storage, mog locker, mog satchel, and mog sack. Sometimes when waiting for a 20 second freeze while accessing any of these inventories, the items do not appear for another 10 seconds, and the descriptions of the items do not load for a longer period after that. I am also noticing items taking a very long time to load while I am checking bazaars.
    Before the update, I found it unfortunately common among 360 users for the game to freeze for 2-5 seconds between zones, and just wrote it off as a design flaw that wasn't a big deal. Currently though, it feels like my game has broken every time I change zones or need to get an item out of my inventory.
    I've asked other 360 users, and it seems the effects of the update are varied. Some are not seeing any issues at all, while I seem to have an extreme case, but most friends of mine that play on 360 are having some noticeable slowdown since this update.
    Just wanted to give some extra support to show Keeley's was not a unique situation. Hopefully we'll get some support soon...
    (2)
    Last edited by Tureer; 04-04-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Character
    Keeley
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have also noticed the same issue with items taking longer to load, particularly in my mog house, and especially the locker. I have asked around in game and it looks like others are having the same problem, not just on the xbox360 but also on the PS2. This is clearly a problem, and most likely a bug that needs to be fixed.
    (1)

Character
    Vih
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Having same problem game will lock for 30 seconds on zone also equip list in mh loading very slow, auction house is even worse. Also playing on Xbox 360 and checked all connection troubleshoots as well as ran a full file check no problems found.
    (1)

Character
    Vih
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Those are issues yes but the mh delays ah delays and much longer freeze load is new as of april 2 update
    (1)

Character
    Keeley
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Nope. This is a new issue that was caused because of their patch. It still does not explain the porter moogle issue. It is something that they need to address and fix.
    (1)

Character
    Keeley
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I know that this is not an internet, modem or router issue because my other two characters on my account do not have this problem. I think that it may be an item conflict issue.
    (1)

Character
    Vih
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Has this issue even been addressed? At the moment I can't even play. AH is futile would take me 20 minutes to see a full equip list. I can create a red disconnect ball icon just by trying to look at my mog house items and any zone will create a red disconnect icon. Does anyone else have problem this bad? I'am debating a full re-intsall but that takes the better part of a day.
    (0)

Character
    Keeley
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    As far as I know, no. I submitted a bug report for the moogle slip issue, which a GM is currently investigating. The more people that bring this issue up to SE and complain the more likely they are to fix it. The major problem that it is not happening to 100% of the community. If this continues, I will cancel my subscription as it makes it very difficult to play the game.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast