Character
    Mcdohl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Xbox360 Seekers of Adoulin backordered...from SE shop

I had pre-ordered Seekers of Adoulin for 360 and now an unfortunate e-mail greeted me this morning:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for ordering on Square-Enix, Inc.. Unfortunately, one or more of the products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FINAL FANTASY XI: SEEKERS OF ADOULIN [Expansi 1 1 $29.99
    FINAL FANTASY XI: ULTIMATE COLLECTION SEEKERS 1 1 $39.99
    Was anyone else greeted by this unfortunate situation?

How long do you think we'll have to wait for them to ship?

At least I got the pre-order bonus heh
    (0)

Character
    Gungrave
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I got the same thing and I got the music box bonus. 5 songs on digital download.
    (0)
    In Memory of My Sweet Baby Boy. Though I did not get to hear you cry, you changed my life in ways I cant describe. I love you my boy.

Character
    Triffle
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I was going to order it online until I noticed my local Gamestop was selling Xbox 360 copies of the expansion and ultimate collection.
    (0)

Character
    Mcdohl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Mine was pre-order though.

The only thing that scares me is that they never ship 'em again.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Triffle View Post
    I was going to order it online until I noticed my local Gamestop was selling Xbox 360 copies of the expansion and ultimate collection.
    Does anyone @ SE do their job? I swear I was at the welfare office with the way they operate their bussiness. How can you not have enough copies of a game for your launch?
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Mcdohl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well maybe because an expansion for FFXI at this point has a very limited demand. I don't mean 'small' demand. I mean predictable demand. The playerbase for FFXI at this point probably doesn't increase much.

But after analyzing what I just typed...then they should have predicted better
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdohl View Post
    I had pre-ordered Seekers of Adoulin for 360 and now an unfortunate e-mail greeted me this morning:

Was anyone else greeted by this unfortunate situation?

How long do you think we'll have to wait for them to ship?

At least I got the pre-order bonus heh
    There are still some at Newegg.com that aren't sold out. Just cancel your order and buy the expansion elsewhere. Unless you're from the EU or non-us account.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16874165028
    (0)
    Last edited by Sarick; 03-28-2013 at 04:21 AM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.