Player

Small adjustments and suggestions

New Waypoints!

Waypoints are the future of the game with the addition of seekers of adoulin I think that the best thing to do with this feature is to expand it because the main purpose of it is to make transportation around vana'diel easier.

1.) Tavnazian Safehold
    2.) Aht Urhgan
    3.) Windurst
    4.) Bastok
    5.) San d'oria
    6.) Kazham
    7.) Nashmau

Adjustments to Experience

1.) The double experience event is made into a permanent change.
    2.) The experience gained by field of valor is reduced by the amount of parties 1 party = 0%, 2 parties = 10%, 3 parties = 15% exp reduction.
    3.) Field of Valor is expanded to all expansion zones except abyssea.
    4.) Field of Valor books are adjusted to function like Ground of Valor books.
    5.) The duration that experience chains last is doubled.

Adjustments to Abyssea

1.) The entry level of abyssea is increased to level 80.
    2.) A new chest is introduced called a jade chest.
    3.) A new light is introduced called the jade light which is increased with skillchains.
    4.) Jade Chest increase the skillup rate of a random combat skill.
    5.) A new chest is introduced called a sapphire chest.
    6.) A new light is introduced called the sapphire light which is increased with magicburst.
    7.) Sapphire Chest increase the skillup rate of a random magic skill.
    8.) Killing a NM while in abyssea will no longer reset an experience chain.

Adjustments to the monsters of Adoulin

1.) The monsters in the fields of adoulin are reduced to easy prey up to tough.
    2.) The monsters in the dungeons of adoulin are increased to very tough up to incredibly tough.
    (1)
    Last edited by Brightshadow; 03-29-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshadow View Post
    New Waypoints!

Waypoints are the future of the game with the addition of seekers of adoulin I think that the best thing to do with this feature is to expand it because the main purpose of it is to make transportation around vana'diel easier.

Transportation around Vana'diel is already really easy if you take the time to complete the appropriate quests. I'd like waypoints for when I'm being lazy, but honestly -- there's no reason to add them to old zones. We already have the Wildcat quests to allow us to teleport to Aht Urghan, or setting your HP in Whitegate (which I have) and using the warp taru to go either to Jeuno or your home nation. Home Nations are all connected via Explorer Moogle, who I have never NOT seen around since the activation of Mog Tablets

Adjustments to Experience

1.) The double experience event is made into a permanent change.
    Why? EXP is already way higher than it used to be -- but what keeps people from doing old school parties in old areas isn't a the experience, its the effort of accumulating a decently balanced group to achieve the goal. I partied with a group of 4 other people leveling GEO and RUN the other day and got from level 8 to level 18 in like 2 hours in Valkurm -- but we had to have a PL because of lack of healers (anyone leveling was either soloing RUN or GEO, or they were in Gusgen on other jobs)
    2.) The experience gained by field of valor is reduced by the amount of parties 1 party = 0%, 2 parties = 10%, 3 parties = 15% exp reduction.
    Please stop trying to shoehorn in adjustments to suit your anti-Book Burn sentiments... the books, as well as Abyssea's low entrance requirement, were deliberate choices to solve what was a growing problem in the game and they did just that. Ruining burns for other people won't achieve anything.
    3.) Field of Valor is expanded to all expansion zones except abyssea.
    4.) Field of Valor books are adjusted to function like Ground of Valor books.
    5.) The duration that experience chains last is doubled.

Adjustments to Abyssea

1.) The entry level of abyssea is increased to level 80.
    Again, stop trying to shoehorn in your negative sentiments towards a system that works. There's no justifiable reason to do this, especially not now that 90% of people have every job they WOULD want to level done already. The only jobs I, for example have below 50 are jobs I will never touch. Give one valid logical reason why you feel this is necessary.
    2.) A new chest is introduced called a jade chest.
    3.) A new light is introduced called the jade light which is increased with skillchains.
    4.) Jade Chest increase the skillup rate of a random combat skill.
    5.) A new chest is introduced called a sapphire chest.
    6.) A new light is introduced called the sapphire light which is increased with magicburst.
    7.) Sapphire Chest increase the skillup rate of a random magic skill.
    8.) Killing a NM while in abyssea will no longer reset an experience chain.
    This would be nice, but it would have to be "Killing a mob associated with the current monsters being chained no longer resets the chain." So that Mikey won't reset a worm chain, but Briareus would.

Adjustments to the monsters of Adoulin

1.) The monsters in the fields of adoulin are reduced to easy prey up to tough.
    This area is designed to be what you're trying to force other areas to be: One where you go with a party -- its a level 100+ area, there's no reason to reduce the monsters down, they are meant to be tough and frightening to players who have enjoyed being demi-gods in Vana'diel for the past year+
    2.) The monsters in the dungeons of adoulin are increased to very tough up to incredibly tough.
    They'll be tougher dungeons in the future, Adoulin content hasn't even really begun yet.

Comments in bold... I think you're investing way too much energy into trying to change things that don't really matter, like Book Burns and Abyssea...
    (4)
    Last edited by Horadrim; 03-30-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.