Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    i have not =/ i pre-orderd my copy on the 25th of feb and only gotin a music code wich i also cant get to down lode. no content id's or dl code =/
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Osmond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew View Post
    Has anyone that pre-ordered the stand-alone seekers expansion got their code?
    No, haven't shown in my email of confirmation.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    rember to check your spam folder because that is ware my code was for ffxi SoA
    (0)

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    yea that's were i fond my music code that it wont let me redeem keeps telling me i have to bye the game
    witch you know i already did.
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Cuda
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    just looked at my bank site online and still showing it as pre authorization . which is crap as I ordered it a week ago so far all I have is the music box download no codes for anything other than music.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by katiekat View Post
    yea that's were i fond my music code that it wont let me redeem keeps telling me i have to bye the game
    witch you know i already did.
    to get the mp3's you put in your discount code and finish like your buying it and at the end it will show the downloads
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimarironso View Post
    Hmm...read a bit and notice people are getting their expansion code. I preorder just the seekers of adoulin and not the mega collection. I got an email confirming the purchase but no 20 digit register code. I'm assuming that will come in a different email? I already got an email for the music box.
    Same as me. Add me to this list.

I just got the codes in email for the expansion. I successfully added them to my service but haven't received or found a download link for the files. The findmyorder.com shows the purchase and the software but no download links are available.

Everything is setup but the software expansions. I don't even know if those will install still based on the minimum requirements they stated as VISTA.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sarick; 03-27-2013 at 02:42 AM. Reason: UPDATED
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    to get the mp3's you put in your discount code and finish like your buying it and at the end it will show the downloads

ok ty i got the music itleast still no id codes or dl links... i dont normely *** about things on line but this is just retarted.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by katiekat View Post
    ok ty i got the music itleast still no id codes or dl links... i dont normely *** about things on line but this is just retarted.
    thats how i feel as well
    (0)

Character
    Zared
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Got music box code last night (or rather found it in my spam folder just now). Still no download link or registration codes for Seekers though. Edit: I should say, I just bought Seekers, not the collection.
    (0)

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast