Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lunarfang
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm having the same issue right now I got the email with the codes and the little MLP thing but now my order is showing up that it isn't there now..
    (0)

Character
    Geriond
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    After I bought the expansion from the Square Enix online store, I proceeded to download it without problem. However, I am unable to find the unlock code for it. On the page where I downloaded it, it says: Unlock Code: Your_MLP_Code_Will_Be_Sent_In_A_Seperate_Email_10.

However, on the purchase confirmation email, there is no code on it; it merely repeats: Your_MLP_Code_Will_Be_Sent_In_A_Seperate_Email_10.

Is another email coming soon that has the code in it, or is something wrong?
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    ill bet something is wrong
    (0)

Character
    Darkumbra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I was able to download the new expansion SOA. It seems to be downloaded and installed just fine. My problem is the confirmation e-mail from digital river sent me a 16 digit serial number/product code yet no registration code. There is a link for members registration code but that brings me to a square enix profile page different from my square enix account page where the only thing I can do there has nothing to do with getting my registration code. The description of the link also says that my loyalty points code will be sent in a seperate email 93. but after clicking the link several times I have recieved no new e-mail or gotten anywhere. Anyone have any suggestions?
    (0)
    Last edited by Darkumbra; 03-27-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you've received this e-mail;
    Dear XXXXX XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your purchase from Square-Enix, Inc.. Your key code is now available for FINAL FANTASY XI: SEEKERS OF ADOULIN [PC DOWNLOAD].

Digital Rights:
    XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
    XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
    Your_MLP_Code_Will_Be_Sent_In_A_Seperate_Email_XXXX

To view your order, please visit XXXXXXXXXXXXX where you can locate your order and perform the following tasks:
    - If you purchased our Extended Download Service, you can re-download your product
    - Check shipping status
    - Print an invoice
    - Contact customer service representatives
    - Get answers to general questions

For assistance with the product(s) you have purchased, please contact XXXXXXXXXXXX. You can request information for the following:
    - Questions on installation
    - Errors in software
    - Help with features
    - Upgrades, new drivers
    - General questions regarding the product

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    Square-Enix, Inc. Customer Service XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm pretty sure all we have to do is sit back relax and wait patiently until Seekers of Adoulin is released, which will be sometime tomorrow the 27th. if "you've" installed the exe for Adoulin and registered it w/ "Your" Square Enix Account Management System
    under Add a Service Account "you're" golden!

Seems we're all getting the message when logging into FFXI; -Expansion pack data has not been installed. You cannot enter areas that have expansion pack data. That's because the game is not installed and can't download because the server isn't live yet.
    (0)

6. 03-27-2013 08:54 AM

Character
    Geriond
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Does that email come later than the purchase confirmation email? I haven't seen one formatted anything like that yet.
    (0)

To anyone who bought PC thru Amazon, it's confusing as all hell. The instructions are all wrong and amazon has the wrong file size listed. The download is NOT the 12GB shown, it's closer to 200MB. Also, it doesn't take 6-17 hours on broadband, more like 15 minutes or less. Any you'll need to go to the Account management page, you will NOT be prompted (at least today?) to enter your product key from play online. And Amazon support had no idea of any of the above I just got off the phone with them.
    (0)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Square Enix store is sending 3 e-mails out numerically. 1st come 1st serve, music > Reg code > last e-mail should be letting you know that the download link is up and she is will and waiting for you! www.findmyorder.com. Just a heads up she likes to be downloaded fast.
    (0)

Character
    Lunarfang
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I got that email but my order isn't showing up now. I got my registration codes and all that but haven't been able to get any sort of Download link.
    (1)

Character
    Fiddle
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Krashport thanks for the post! I'm right there with you but how do you register it under "Add a Service Account" when on the email it says "Registration Code: Your_MLP_Code_will _BE_Sent_IN_A_Seperate_Email_XXXX"

I've even tried to put in my 16 digit serial num/product code but the add service account calls for a 20 digit number. Has anyone received a seperate email with a registration code? Or is this something that will have to be done tomorrow?
    (0)
    Last edited by Fiddler; 03-27-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast