Why can we not have each moogle slip, be Job related like the macros 20 books?

Simplify it all and just make it so you can store gear to each moggle storage slip to that job.

Example : moogle storage slip01 is war gear only holds 60 slots. You can put in any piece of gear that can hold a warriors piece. If the piece is war/rdm/bst/dnc can still store it , since still shows war as a piece that they can use.

Yes it, does make it so might need to get more pieces of gear for each job, but keep you busy. for each job your playing and or , makes it that need to farm more gear or buy some.

You still keep it the way it is for items that is rare or R/E that you can only hold one them at time in main inventory, but if it in the slip you can hold only one them for EACH job in the slip. So if it a all job item can hold 20 the same thing for all slips.

Stops people that when they need to change jobs , from spending 20min in lower jueno to get there slips. for that job,

Have more then one use for gear that are for sell in the AH, yet can still store it on the slip , just normal, can have some pieces that are random augements not able to store, and the other crazy stuff. , also have some the +1 gears in the AH become rare and not store able on the slip.
    (0)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    no just no please.

if a piece was stored with WAR job slip, will you allow that piece be withdrawn with SAM job slip? If you can, then why not just proposed to just combined all slips into 1 single slip. If you can't, then imagine the headache one would have to keep track of EACH piece as to what job slip it was stored with.

the better solution is to get rid of slips altogether and rather just turn them all into KI(s) if absolutely must. when you talk to the npc, it'll ask you which slip ki you want to access and you select the one you want (using the current system breakdown is fine).
    (6)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    As was mentioned above, not all moogle stored gear is job specific, a lot of it can be used on multiple jobs. It would just cause headaches and confusion.
    (3)

no dude what im saying is we have 1 moogle storage slip for each job, so moogle slip01 war, moogle slip02 thf and so on, not sure about you, but once you get 4+ job99.

Were so limited on storage space as is for the amount of jobs when can use.

It will speed it up when see a shout and you can gear that job geared fast or got to wait 30 min or more while waiting for the party to gear there character up or you have to spend 10 minutes gearing up and miss the event.

Right Now we got to go through all the slips see do got Af+1 or AF+2 for that job, do i got empy +1 or Empy2 for that job , do i got relic +1 or +2 for the job, do got accessorys, do i got other gear that help out for that job. It a mess right now. for those got alot of jobs open as is.
    (0)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by sc4500 View Post
    no dude what im saying is we have 1 moogle storage slip for each job, so moogle slip01 war, moogle slip02 thf and so on, not sure about you, but once you get 4+ job99.

It will speed it up when see a shout and you can gear that job geared fast or got to wait 30 min or more while waiting for the party to gear there character up or you have to spend 10 minutes gearing up and miss the event.

Right Now we got to go through all the slips see do got Af+1 or AF+2 for that job, do i got empy +1 or Empy2 for that job , do i got relic +1 or +2 for the job, do got accessorys, do i got other gear that help out for that job. It a mess right now. for those got alot of jobs open as is.
    Everyone gets what you're saying; it's just completely ineffective.
    (2)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by sc4500 View Post

tried all 20 jobs with 8 that you played/changed into actively.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I dont have any issue pullin out the slips for things i need as is. you are also limiting how many items a slip would have. u said 60 slots for war for example. you know the slip that holds old salvage stuff holds a shit ton of items and then a bunch more sets? you would be losing all that room.
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Cant agree more that this is the wrong direction. If the slips took up no space, id say sure, but as it is, carrying 8 slips is fine by me. With this proposed change id have a total of 18 slips (22 if i level the 2 new jobs and the 2 i dont have) and thats without gear that would be shared between jobs. Im sure your intentions are good, but i cant possibly see how this could benefit anything other than organization, in which case, a better option might be to allow people to select the set they want to extract pieces from.
    (0)