Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Frydanny
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Seekers of audolin RIP OFF

Why can the USA customers pre-order and receive a gift for doing so yet EU get nothing? Not even the option to pre order? Fed up of being left out, having to order merchandise from USA and shipping it to uk etc etc But why you cant pre order for UK is beyond me.
    (4)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    What pre-order gift?
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Frydanny
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Its not much just a mp3 of the soundtrack but we in uk cant pre order and dont get anything. I know its a soundtrack but its the principle of the matter.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i have never heard of a free mp3 with a pre order

i did pre order but i have gotin anything i have not even been charged yet(for some reason)
    and i do live in the usa
    (2)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Don't know about others, but Amazon tends not to charge people until things ship.

And I too know nothing of this MP3 pre-order thing.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

We are unaware of any pre-order bonus that matches the description you have provided frydanny. Could you provide a link so that we may investigate this issue further?
    (4)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    https://twitter.com/FFXI_EN/status/312722056242425856
    Exciting news! All North American Seekers of Adoulin & #FFXI: UC Seekers Edition pre-orders via the Square Enix Online Store receive...(1/3)
    a digital copy of the #FFXI - Musicbox Adventures mini-album! 5 soothing songs produced by Naoshi Mizuta & arranged w/ musicbox instruments
    (3)
    Last edited by Mnejing; 03-19-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    /facepalm

lorem ipsum
    (0)

Cool, thanks for the link! As we get closer to launch if there are any updates, announcements or information you'll find them on http://na.square-enix.com and http://www.playonline.com. As this isn't a tech support issue I'll put you guys over to the general area where our community team can get your feedback. Thanks again!
    (2)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Europe really sucks, I know right?
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast