Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I do apologize for the double post but can we get a Dev response regarding our thoughts on Modus Veritas please?
    (1)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I agree that this JA is horribly inaccurate and might need a slight adjusment. I don't think it should land 100% of the time or even close though, maybe 50%. SCH DOT capabilities are already bordering overpowered atm and using this to increase them along with the job point category would just make them go even further...
    (0)

Since there are now tier 2 Helix spells, we have no plans to revert Modus Veritas to it's original behavior.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can the team at least look at increasing its accuracy from a single scholar on a single target? It's pretty silly that it fails so often even on weak mobs that you'd be just as well off killing with some other spell.
    (7)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Seeing as this thread has been going on way before tier 2 helixes were invented I'm fairly certain they are at best a small additional reason.
    (0)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    why not remove modus veritas since it is fairly useless and replace it with someting that works entirely?
    (2)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Grekumah -- how does the existence of Tier II helices affect the subject of this thread?

The solution is extremely simple:
    1. Modus Veritas can only be applied ONCE (no stacking)
    2. Modus Veritas has 90~100% accuracy

At the moment, no one cares to use Modus Veritas because it is a flawed Job Ability. It's not like this affects end-game. It's practically a quality-of-life adjustment.

This is exactly the kind of change that this forum is supposed to support. Listen to the community.
    (2)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I understand why it was nerfed originally cause 6 SCH's could pull off like 50k damage and 1 shot things. But since the implementation of meteor that reason has kinda become a non-issue. I'd like to see modus buffed slightly, maybe 100-90% accuracy for the first SCH, 60% for the second, 40% for the third and 20% accuracy for any more after.

But anyway, SCH is in a pretty strong place right now with immanence regardless, it would just be nice to not have this wasted potential tool in our toolkit
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It wasn't even really an issue originally. The timing of it was such that you couldn't reliably get higher number of schs to modus. I think the little testing that was done on it none had gone past 5. Plus recent testing has shown that the dot dmg is capped at 9999 anyways so yeah even less of a point to nerfing it since you can cap even without a single modus
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3