Character
    Visus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 18

Looking for friends!

Hi everyone! I am a very short time player of Final Fantasy XI, and I am looking for someone to punch things as a team or someone to say hi to me every now and then so I don't feel completely alone in this game. If you are willing to do such a thing, please message me in game. If there are any linkshells that are willing to accept me into their home, I will also join, because I haven't seen any advertisements for linkshells. Come to think of it, I haven't actually seen anyone say anything at all during the week I've played.

Have a wonderful day!
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    If you're having a hard time finding people to play with and you didn't get very far yet, you may consider recreating a character on Leviathan. There's a few linkshells here that actively recruit newbies as well as returning players.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers