Player

Looking for new friends

Hello everyone,

My name is Criddy and I have been playing FFXI since it first came out. I even used to watch the live stream before it was released in the United states....That feels so long ago. Anyways I have been playing off and on, but I am here to stay now.

My highest level though was a 60BST and on this server I am currently leveling a BST(43). I can't seem to put the job away I like it so much.

Anyways I am looking for a fun and friendly LS to join and maybe get to party with. If you guys also need a certain job let me know I should have no problem switching to that job if it gets me in parties. I have not played a BST in over 4 years and last time I remember they were not accepted in parties much.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    I'll tell my minions to keep an eye out for you.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Player
    Thank you good sir
    (0)