Character
    Luministia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Mannequin Fashion Contest Suggestion

I would like to suggest a mannequin fashion contest for the forum. I think it would be wonderful and a ton of fun to create different and unique styles and combinations of outfits. Then compete them against others.

This is possible due to the fact that mannequins are not limited to job or level, so there are countless more variations to come up with. Mannequins are however limited to race and gender so not all combinations are possible.

Like the Mog House contests, Mannequin Fashion contests would, for example, taking screenshots of your mannequin then posting it on the forum. Maybe even a few screenshots from different angels. The contest could also have themes, maybe a color, or a season type theme to make things more interesting.

There are some beautiful, amazing, cool, funny and over all interesting looking armor that exists in the game and the designers/developers of those worked hard to come up with them so lets pay tribute to their art while having fun at the same time and putting our own ideas together to come up with something unique.

(Some people might find this as a pointless suggestion, but please if you have nothing positive to say, please don't say anything at all)
    (4)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Nobody in my family has a mannequin on any of our characters BUT I think this is a fun idea. If I had a mannequin and such a contest was launched, I would participate.

I think having themes for the mannequin contests like the Mog House decoration contests would be more interesting/challenging as opposed to just having a free for all type of deal.
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.