Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Update?

Character
    Pajamas
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The Fencer JA is usually worthless because in my experience, I've never seen a WAR over maybe 50 using a single handed weapon. I've only seen dual wielding swords/axes or a g-axe. Just my observation from my experiences, just putting it out there.
    (0)

Character
    Rusko
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I really like the ideas posted. But in my personal experience magic is my worst enemy as WAR, it just totally messes up my day. Even with Shell V, Carols and Bar effects (& Max HP Atmas) most Tier 4 Aga spells 1 shot me even in my MDEF armor sets. I would really like to see a magic nullify ability over a physical at this point.
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    great idea kingfury, its pretty close to enraged regeneration from wow, but not quite. id personally put a 5 minute recast on it, have it drain 5 tp per tic to restore 50 HP per tic, lasting for a total of roughly 1k HP, or untill your TP is depleted. id also go so far as to have it enhanced by your STR. oh and not to say monks shouldnt have just as powerful an ability. chakra has needed some severe loving for a long time now (aka cutting that recast to 1minute)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Orson View Post
    I just really want DA II, lol.
    Agreed. Double Attack is an ability that makes war what it is. Monks get increased Martial Arts, Ninjas get higher levels of Dual Wield, why don't Warriors get higher levels of Double Attack? (other than merits).
    (0)

Character
    Gakaroth
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    On to the thread topic There's a host of new JA/Job Traits I would love to see with the new update for WAR, and Defensive updates would definitely be apart of those. I'll be posting a thread soon in regards to my wish list, but I can give a quick run-down of how I would luv the new DEF JA to work:
    Job Ability Name: "Adrenalin Rush"
    Recast: 1 min
    Duration: 1 min
    Description: Creates a Stoneskin-like effect while rapidly Regening HP. Defender enhances effect.
    Detailed Description: The Stoneskin-like effect would nullify 350 dmg from both melee and magic. The rapid Regen would equal the same amount of 350 HP. Using Defender after Adrenalin Rush would increase both values to 450. This JA would generate the same Enmity as the spell Flash.
    **Notes: Why the "Stoneskin-like" effect? Well think of how Adrenalin in Real life works for a sec. If you were to get a sudden boost of Adrenalin while fighting (from like a shot or something), you wouldn't feel the pain from hits nearly as much and you would feel a sudden "rush" of energy making you eager to fight with more vigor. The "Feeling less pain" would explain the "Stoneskin-like" portion, and the sudden "Rush" or energy portion would then explain the "rapid Regening" of HP.*
    Perhaps, going by your description of how you describe you came up with the stoneskin idea, Phalanx or Cocoon style addition instead would be better?
    (0)

Character
    Caclax
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I always thought it would be a good idea to add another tier of double attack for war main like a few prior posts. Another idea would be to allow warrior to dual wield 2h weapons, idea taken from wow. the downside is the offhand weapon takes a dmg reduction but it defiantly makes war a unique class
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2