Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    As long as AF+2 doesn't have something stupid like requiring full augmentation like Relic+2 does now to be stored it's just ascetics for me. After playing for 10 years looking at different gear is appealing.
    Uhm... not sure I got what you meant D:
    What is "it's just ascetics for me" supposed to mean? I beg your pardon for such a stupid question but english ain't my mother language.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Player
    Basically its just looks.
    (1)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    aesthetics*

And people should complete large portions of the game before submitting their point of view on future updates.
    However, these are the OFs...lol.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    As long as AF+2 doesn't have something stupid like requiring full augmentation like Relic+2 does now to be stored it's just ascetics for me. After playing for 10 years looking at different gear is appealing.

As to Mirage's comment: what's to stop new gear from not only being awesome but also replacing AF/+1?
    I dunno, I thought that was kind of what I was getting at.
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticleg View Post
    aesthetics*
    Wow I just noticed what i submitted wasn't aesthetics maybe I'll have to stop posting from my phone, though I did learn a new word thanks to an auto correct fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I dunno, I thought that was kind of what I was getting at.
    If that's the case your statements contradict themselves which confused me. If I ignore the first part of your post I see what you mean.
    (0)

I am a bit contradictory at times.

In either case, gonna try to clear it up even if I am mad wasted at the moment.

I think the AF designs in many cases look cool. I also think that SE should make new designs for gear for us to get excited over. However, there are many cases where SE re-uses boring-looking gear models, like mediocre crafted gear from the lv50s when they release new gear that is relatively good. Why not reuse cool-looking designs for various situationally best-in-slot gear instead of boring-looking designs, in addition to the new and fresh designs they no doubt have planned as well?
    (3)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I am a bit contradictory at times.

In either case, gonna try to clear it up even if I am mad wasted at the moment.

I think the AF designs in many cases look cool. I also think that SE should make new designs for gear for us to get excited over. However, there are many cases where SE re-uses boring-looking gear models, like mediocre crafted gear from the lv50s when they release new gear that is relatively good. Why not reuse cool-looking designs for various situationally best-in-slot gear instead of boring-looking designs, in addition to the new and fresh designs they no doubt have planned as well?
    Ah, I see exactly what you mean now, heh for being wasted quite a good explanation. I'd be fine with that method of reuse, heh I loved when they reused Scorpion Breastplate model for Avalon Breastplate as it gave me a reason to look at it besides town gear.

Edit: Interesting idea would be if SE let us vote on which gear to reuse for new stuff, well assuming SE would actually listen and it didn't mean the stop of new models from time to time.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zagen; 02-24-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6