Thread: back to start

Character
    Malphaz
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 32

back to start

hello carbuncle long time no see. Just got back on after 7 years. sad to see all my old buddys offline, was hoping to see them again. im having to start over i was a 56DRK with the first part of AF1 witch i think was the boots but anyways... FFXI has changed alot and i could use some help to get me back to my old self again. my starting zone is windurst so if anyones in the area send a /tell or better a LS. oh and before you ask.. yes i am the same Malphaz from the carbuncle server so if you remember me thats great!!
    (0)

Character
    Malphaz
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Malphaz84 View Post
    hello carbuncle long time no see. Just got back on after 7 years. sad to see all my old buddys offline, was hoping to see them again. im having to start over i was a 56DRK with the first part of AF1 witch i think was the boots but anyways... FFXI has changed alot and i could use some help to get me back to my old self again. my starting zone is windurst so if anyones in the area send a /tell or better a LS. oh and before you ask.. yes i am the same Malphaz from the carbuncle server so if you remember me thats great!!
    just a update got my DRK back and joined a vary nice LS named Rename
    (0)