Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

It was really fun!!!

I loved this double exp weekend. We started out in Mines, after 2 mins the party which was book burning died. Two of us decided at level 17 and 23 to go to the dunes. Then 4 friends joined us. We had an ole fashion dunes party. The problem was, for the first time in years, we couldn't find any mobs to kill using the books. There were all kinds of people in the dunes. We gave up on doing books and after awhile decided to become a roving party, so we killed everything between the op and the secret beach. When we figured it was time to change areas we went to the jungle and killed mandies. I went from 23 to 41 yesterday and had the time of my game life. Very nostalgic.

We also noticed that we had no whm, except I was pup/whm and we had a smn/whm, back in the day it was all you could do to keep people alive in dunes with a real whm or rdm. But experience kept us alive, we did have the occasional death but it was all in great fun.

You don't realize what you are missing until it is gone. All the rush in Abyssea to get to 99. I had lvl'd the long way my first 4 or 5 jobs and then blasted the others up. But after yesterday I found that I really missed the party life. Of course I have to admit that the crazy exp (esp with my annual exp ring still good) helped to make the day enjoyable. I also met 5 very nice people.
    (31)
    Last edited by lllen; 02-11-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Glad somebody isn't complaining. +1

I didn't have much time to play but I took RNG from 19 to 25 solo. With my NPC I took out land worms that were initially worth 1600 EXP a pop with the double EXP + 10th anniversary ring That's like 4 mobs to level each time >.>
    (10)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-11-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I didn't get to XP very much this weekend (so far) but I enjoyed partying with some members of the linkshell that I recently became a(n active) member of.
    (2)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

I just want to say. I had a lot of fun this weekend EXP outside of Abyssea
    Took my pup from 72-78 and my brd which is totally useless in Abyssea from 91-95.
    Exp with my hubby at 1st then did random pick up parties.

Nice and easy.

Do it again please.
    (6)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Had to say that I had tons of fun as well SE! Please, please add more of these! Fought so many mobs this weekend that you don't normally fight now-a-days.
    (MNK started at 14 and it got all the way to 51!)
    (5)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I managed to complete 3x Dynamis trials at ease. Really enjoyed it! Wish there could be another one
    (4)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Shadowkrusha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I had a great time leveling up in the dunes, qufim and the jungle with LS friends.

I'm looking forward to the next double xp weekend
    (1)

Character
    Ryce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Had a "LAN" party in Qufim Island with some friends who had recently returned to the game. Soloed MNK 45-52 in Crawlers Nest like a boss. Wish I could have been on more this weekend.

A+++ for this event. Great job SE ^^. Please do this more often! A double XP/AN Campaign campaign! <Can I have it?>
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryce View Post
    Had a "LAN" party in Qufim Island with some friends who had recently returned to the game. Soloed MNK 45-52 in Crawlers Nest like a boss. Wish I could have been on more this weekend.

A+++ for this event. Great job SE ^^. Please do this more often! A double XP/AN Campaign campaign! <Can I have it?>
    If they did this and allowed Skillups during Campaign , The entire server would be doing Campaign that weekend.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Great fun this weekend though, got DNC from 65 to 75 and had a blast doing so. Looking forward to the next one.
    (So I can work on RNF and GEO)
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast