Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Dual Wield Richardet's +2 and Richardet's or Richardet's +1

For those wondering if it is possible to obtain both of these axes at the same time I'm currently rocking the Richardet's +2 in my main hand and a Richardet's in my off hand. I really love using this setup in Abyssea with the RR & VV Atmas. Even with the low dmg on these axes you can still do 120-150+ dmg per critical hit. The rate of these axes going off 2-4 and 2-3 times happens quite a bit. It can be dangerous though at times since you can easily out dmg your pet but snarl comes in handy for that. ^^

I also have 2x Guichard's +2 w/ STR&Attack that I rarely use unless I feel like doing big rampage dmg in a pt. Hoping to get my EVA axes done once the servers come back online for some better nm solo'ing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leet; 03-21-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Player
    I was in the process of finishing up my second -10% pdt axe when the servers went down, with the next update I'm going to grind out Guttler and off hand one of the 2-4 strike axes, assuming I don't have Kclub yet. Or I might just stay at 96 and use Oclub lol. I've had 8/8 club merits since before the lv updates, <3 that thing.
    (0)

Player
    I tried to get an Oclub but gave up after a month of killing Loo. How many kills did it take u before dropping?
    (0)

Character
    Mishta
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leet View Post
    For those wondering if it is possible to obtain both of these axes at the same time I'm currently rocking the Richardet's +2 in my main hand and a Richardet's in my off hand. I really love using this setup in Abyssea with the RR & VV Atmas. Even with the low dmg on these axes you can still do 120-150+ dmg per critical hit. The rate of these axes going off 2-4 and 2-3 times happens quite a bit. It can be dangerous though at times since you can easily out dmg your pet but snarl comes in handy for that. ^^

I also have 2x Guichard's +2 w/ STR&Attack that I rarely use unless I feel like doing big rampage dmg in a pt. Hoping to get my EVA axes done once the servers come back online for some better nm solo'ing.
    I truly admire you if you grinded out both those axes.I have my plus 2 and i swore i'd never do it again lol. However, I only did the 2-4 hit axe to compliment Farsha. With 4/5 BST plus2 pets have a hard time keeping hate in beginning of the fight but usually after 2nd snarl i don't get hate back unless i don't snarl after every ws, which i always do. My buddy has his pet eva axes +2, i only did -pdt axe +2 x2. I'm not completely sold on the eva axes, but he swears by them. Actually, i jus dont wanna do them even though they are really handy.
    (0)
    I play for my LS and friends, which is why i am EPIC WIN![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Player
    I feel like my second Richardet's went a bit faster since I already knew where to go for the kills. But out of all the mobs I still hate the puks the most. My first Richardet's I had only killed 1/2 of my apkallu's before SE switched it to Imp's kills. I would imagine i'd still be on my first axe if we still had to kill those dumb birds haha ;/
    (0)

Player
    I tried to get an Oclub but gave up after a month of killing Loo. How many kills did it take u before dropping?
    Went 3/3 for a couple friends and myself, currently at about 5/8. Last three times of camping him I killed one PH and he spawned. xD I think LoO loves me.
    (0)

Player
    Nice! ^^
    Wish I was that lucky
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    I feel like my second Richardet's went a bit faster since I already knew where to go for the kills. But out of all the mobs I still hate the puks the most. My first Richardet's I had only killed 1/2 of my apkallu's before SE switched it to Imp's kills. I would imagine i'd still be on my first axe if we still had to kill those dumb birds haha ;/
    The Double Attack Axe is actually much better option for main hand. Particularly in Abyss. I'm not going to go into details or maths but it's pretty clear cut. Basically as BST has access to more and more DA/TA (we can get 25% DA/TA from gear alone) the utility of the multi hit axes goes down.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by blowfin View Post
    The Double Attack Axe is actually much better option for main hand. Particularly in Abyss. I'm not going to go into details or maths but it's pretty clear cut. Basically as BST has access to more and more DA/TA (we can get 25% DA/TA from gear alone) the utility of the multi hit axes goes down.

I personally just like the fact I can smack something up to 7x and do a great deal of dmg in those 7 hits. I guess you could say It's the fun factor for me which is why I got both of these axes in the first place. I have tried different axe setups with my vv atma and ya the DA goes off once in a while but from having used both a richardet's +2 and richardet's at the same time it seems like I can do more dmg and get tp faster. It's not uncommon for me to see 700+ dmg per attack when both axes are hitting their max amount of hits. Even when i just had a richardet's +2 and a punisher I was still doing alot of dmg. I'm not saying it's the best setup and I'm sure these axes will be outdated with the next update but for now It's whats working for me and that's all that matters. =P
    (0)

Character
    Kaeoni
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It's the fun factor for me which is why I got both of these axes in the first place. It's whats working for me and that's all that matters. =P
    Can't argue with that man, rock it~

I Love Beastmaster. Wish people would stop overlooking us, but whatev. It's those kind of comments, that describe what the game is all about and what makes it truly worth it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast