Character
    Defiantt
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Reimbursementt of items

So currently if you accidentally drop or lose an item somehow an (investigation) is done and you (may) be able to get that item back as a one time thing. Seriously you play this game 10 years and if you lose 1 item and get it back you can never do it again on any character tied to the account... So you pay 12.95 a month and that's the best customer service you can provide? How about a change in that? One reimbursement sounds pretty fair if it is one time a month. The one reimbursement and done thing is really sorry in my opinion. I mean there can be worthless events and items put in the game that make even the worse player say "why" but only give one "accidentally" dropped or shot item back?
    (4)

When I spoke to a GM once about it.. they said they do occassionally allow more than one but it is on a case by case situation
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Freebytes
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I think a once a year reimbursement of an accidentally NPC'd or dropped item would be fair. They already keep track of playtime after all. The idea is to prevent abuse, though. If you put an R. Stripeshell up for 50M in bazaar and claim it was a mistake when someone buys it, I do not necessarily think you should be reimbursed for bazaar sales.
    (1)