Valentione’s Day Mog House Decoration Contest (EU) Discussion/Practice Entry Thread

Please post in this thread to hold discussions and ask questions related to the Mog House Decoration contest.

Please submit entries in the entry thread.
    (0)
    Gildrein - Community Team

2. 02-03-2013 01:00 PM

3. 02-03-2013 01:07 PM

4. 02-03-2013 01:15 PM

Character
    Heybunny
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Hi! I was just wondering if only I can be in any screenshots I take of my Mog House? I thought it would be nice to have my partner in one or two of them (not the first one where my character name is displayed, of course). Names would be off on these other screenshots.

Also, would I need to apply on the EU or NA thread? My character's Playonline account is NA whereas my SE account it was transferred to is EU.

Thank you~!
    (1)
    Last edited by Heybunny; 02-03-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Hi Heybunny,

As much as we would love to see images of you and your partner, we will be mainly looking at individual character screenshot entries for this contest. How about sharing some images of you and your partner here in this discussion thread?

Also to answer your question on where to post - please post in the EU thread as this is where your Square Enix Account is linked.

We look forward to seeing your entry!
    (2)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Greetings!

It appears that some of you are having some difficulty with getting your images displayed on your entries.
    To display your image from an external site on the forums, please use the following:

[IMG] URL of image location [/IMG]

*Note Flickr Users

Flickr is not as straight forward and you will need to do the following:
    1. Upload image to Flickr
    2. Click "Share"
    3. Click "Grab HTML/BBCode"
    4. Copy and paste the image URL from within the HTML

We highly recommend that you do this so that we don't overlook any of your amazing entries
    (1)

Heybunny, I would love to see pictures of you and your partner in the moghouse! ^_^~
    Also, I might've overlooked it. I didn't know it was preferred to put them between IMG tags.
    It sure looks better now though!
    (1)

Character
    Heybunny
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Aww, thank you Ze! I need to test I'm doing this right before I enter, so here are two shots that sadly didn't make it in.

It's a shame about the second one, I think it's adorable how he can't pick up the teacups due to his enormous hands! :3
    (1)