Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Mog House Decoration Contest Entry Thread (NA)

After reading the Mog Decoration Contest’s official contest rules, please post your entry in this thread.

Entry period:
    Friday, February 1, 2013 12:01am (PST) to Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:01am (PST)
    Please note:
    • Please use the template when submitting an entry, and make sure you do not forget to fill in the entry name, introduction text, images, and prize choice.
    • Entries are limited to one per person. In the case multiple entries are submitted, only the first one will be accepted.
    • You can submit up to five screenshots in your entry. Make sure to have /names on in the first screenshot and that your character and Mog House is clearly shown. Please use the “[HB]” tags to hide your second image and on images.
    • Once you have submitted your entry, you will be unable to edit your post.

During the judgment period, there may instances that we log in to check your Mog Houses layout. Therefore, we ask that you not change the layout of the Mog House once you have submitted and maintain it until the winners are announced.

We have created a practice thread for entrants to check that their images are posted and organized properly. Please use the thread here to confirm that your image uploading process is okay before actually submitting your entry. (Similar to regular threads, you will be able to edit and delete posts in the practice thread.)
    (3)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

A Reason to Dance in My Heart

I married Toadie beneath the cherry blossoms in Windurst long ago, but I still have a reason to dance in my heart. It’s Valentione's Day, the season of love! Today I’ll wear the blue dress he likes so much. We’ll have a romantic candlelit dinner for two, prepared by me, and share laughter in our conversation. As the day begins to a close, we’ll share our dreams of the future together in the moonlight.

Valentione's Day only comes once a year, but a love like ours only comes once in a lifetime.

Prize selection: Keepsake Case
    (4)

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

For Love of a Nation

My nation rewards ingenuity and hard work. Though imperfect, she admits her faults, always climbing up a little higher than she's fallen. I see that determination on every visit to the Metalworks: in the Musketeers, in Cid, even in young Cornelia and her stubborn father. Though I struggled to be where I am today, my Bastok has always rewarded me through being in her presence.

This entry is dedicated to my love for the Republic, and the shrine I've kept for it in my many years of service.

Prize Selection: Gemstone Case
    (2)

Character
    Summoni
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Aww, he bought me flowers !

Now, he better not be late for dinner...or I'll have Shiva kill him.

...and I'll put his Gold tooth in my Keepsake Case.
    (2)

Character
    Shinote
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Home is Where the Heart Is

At the end of a long day spent adventuring and slaying there is nothing more welcoming than the warm hearth of home accompanied by the gentle smile of a lover's face.

To the right a nook wherein to set quill to parchment and regale my lover with words to warm the heart. To the left a cranny within which to fill the house with the savory smells of a favorite meal.

Now the table perfectly set for two to sit side by side and share in laughter and warmth.
    From the perfectly roasted Carrie to the romantically twinkling Bamboo Grass. No detail forgotten no item misplaced.

Finally calling it a night sharing in warm blankets and serenaded by the sounds of a crackling fire and the fluttering of glowflies.

Prize selection
    Gem Case
    (1)
    Last edited by Shinote; 02-05-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Character
    Grandma
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Grandma Taru's House in Windurst

Grandma welcomes you home!

For my dear Taru children, thank you for the beautiful flowers!!! I was so excited to hear from you and I just love the roses!!!! So you say that you are coming to visit me soon, the week of Valentines Day?!!! I'm so excited, have been cooking up all your favorite meals and some tasty treats! The fish are schooling up on it, the crickets just cannot stop making noise about it and the Moogle is making me dizzy spinning with such excitement and anticipation
    We just can't wait to see you again!!! Love always, with hugs and kisses, XOXOXO
    Signed Grandma

Mog House decoration images:

Prize selection: Keepsake Case
    (3)

Character
    Chaotickitty
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Flowers by Candlelight

Entry name:
    Flowers by Candlelight

Introduction text:
    Behold the flowers by candlelight! This scene illuminates the subtle interplay of a romantic candle-lit dinner for two accented by Valentines hues of pink's, roses, red's and the largest gem that any girl could possibly want. Is that a shield on the dashing elvaan's arm or a box of chocolates? Love is sure to blossom on these cold winter nights, and what better way to keep warm than to snuggle up in bed by the fireplace.

< >
    < >

< >

< >

< >

Prize selection
    Jewelry Case / Keepsake Case / Gem Case < Gem Case >
    (1)

Character
    Windust
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Romantic Dinner Date

Entry name
    Romantic Dinner Date

Introduction text
    These photos display a romantic dinner date between an elvaan male and female. The male's servants, the female human and mithra, prepare their dinner. He has hired the assistance of the famous dancer Windust and her helper, a female tarutaru, who sings along the melody of the jukebox in the corner. The female elvaan's guardian sits quietly in the corner protecting his mistress. The passionate samba Windust performs sets the mood and allows the date to goes as planned. Good job mister elvaan!

Prize selection
    Jewelry Case
    (0)

Character
    Vanetta
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Valentine's Love, together today, together forever <3

True love..... never thought I would find the perfect match I have found in my husband, Mokage. The way we met, was it was faith. Lonely newbie warrior in Kuftal Tunnel, dead. Out of no where a ninja appears, asking if I have a raise. We talked, got to know each other. We didn't want the day to end. Days went by, months. We fell deeply in love that day. It was love at first sight. Now it is a year later. Living together, celebrating our first Vday as a real couple. He touches my heart every day like the first day we met.

Our Valentine's day start out with cooking and laughing together in the kitchen, candle light dinner for two. Romance, love, laughing, and snuggling by the fire. Our first Valentine's day as a couple sure is a wonderful day I will never forget. For he is my dream come true, my knight in shinning armor.

Prize Selection:
    Keepsake Case
    (1)
    Last edited by Tallulahkitten; 02-09-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Entry name:
    One In a Million

Introduction text:
    Our love started in 2005, when I had my party camp on his in Kuftal Tunnel, and it's been strong and true ever since! After two years of non-stop action and excitement in-game, I took the chance to meet this amazing person in real life. In 2009, we dived into a world of even more adventure as we moved in together, having a blissful game wedding in February! Then October 8th, 2012, we tied the knot to become husband and wife, outside our world of exploration! Everyday I am thankful for this, "Match Made in Vana'diel"! And so here we are, enjoying a leisure-filled day in my Mog House!

Prize selection:
    Keepsake Case
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast