< >

< >

< >

< >

My Selections If I win something
    One grand prize Opus Shelf
    Prize Selection Runner up Keepsake Case
    (0)
    Last edited by TaruPanda; 02-18-2013 at 01:55 PM.

A Moogle Valentione's Day!?
    "Your date stood you up!? Oh dear..." I panicked. Only half an hour before my husband walked through the door, and my plans for a special V-Day surprise were foiled due to a dateless Moogle. The house was filled with fragrant flowers, candles were flickering, music on the Orchestrion was playing... but no romantic night with your lover is romantic with an onlooking Moogle. Not to mention I hired a maid to take care of Moogle's duties while he was away, and she was late! What a disaster! I couldn't possibly kick Moogle out after his heart had been crushed, so my romantic night for 2 became 3 plus a maid. With a little rearranging and a hidden nook for me and my love to retreat to for a little privacy, the surprise wasn't completely ruined. And I could have sworn I saw Moogle checking out the maid. Perhaps Moogle won't be dateless for long...

Lethalia & Defleshed married 1/13/13
    (Dining room not pictured; please come over for some tea and a better view of the layout. :3)
    Gem case would be lovely.
    (0)

Character
    Phyisalis
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Night in the Mog House: The Tender Bouquet Saga

Ever since I placed the tender bouquet in my home, strange things have been happening while I been away. Things moveing. So Mr Moogle and I stayed up one night and we witnessed the mannequin's (and plants) comeing to life! After a while they warmed up to Moggle and myself, now I share my mog home with them. The Elvaans playing music with the Orchestrion enjoying a good conversation. The Tarutaru shareing cake as tall as themselfs and haveing a hoot. Mithra and Galka sending time with each other in the tottem/mask corrner. But the most touching moment was when male hume kneelt to the female and proposed. Watching this scene reminds me of my "little" lady, who I keep a reminder of on my table.

Where there is love, there is life. Proof is with my inanimate friends.

Prize selection: Gemstone Case
    (0)

Character
    Areaye
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    A Recipe of Love

Bastok rejoiced when a new Chef opened Cafe Areaye. The cafe is a temple to the wood-fired grilling tradition of The Empire of Aht Urhgan. This Valentine's, Chef Areaye has opened the cafe exclusively for her beloved, Frodoe. Areaye shares making his favorite foods is one of her passions.

Orchestrion plays songs of Frodoe's homeland & they dine on mock hare.

They dance, laugh, & reminisce of battles shared.

The evening winds down, they sit in front of the roaring fire, whispering nothing.

Mog House decoration images:

Prize selection
    Keepsake Case
    (2)
    Last edited by areaye; 02-20-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Character
    Shortie
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Entry name:
    Love Potion-notion

After being stuck in the friend zoney-woney for so long Shortie woke up this Valentine's morning with a 3 step plan.
    Step 1- Develop a fool proof love potion!
    Step 2- Slip potion in targetaru's dinner.
    Step 3- Feed targetaru!
    Ohohohoho!

Prize selection: Keepsake Case
    (2)

Character
    Avina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 85
    Avina's Bed & Breakfast (With a special dinner included!)

Welcome, weary travelers! Welcome to Avina’s Bed & Breakfast! Oh? What’s that? You’ve heard we had a Valentione’s special going on? Indeed we do!

Once you sign in, please let our staff know what you intend to be dining on tonight, then take a seat and watch as they prepare the food before your eyes! Fancy yourself a pianist? Feel free to play a romantic number for your loved one with the spinet, before retiring to bed! Or turn on the orchestrion, and drift off to sleep with its melodies.

Prize selection
    Gemstone Case
    (1)

Character
    Sangria
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Romantic Getaway

Entry name
    < Sangria's Romantic Getaway>

Introduction text
    < Ever wonder if opposites really attract? Let me tell you .. the do. This little love shack proves it. Its set up for a Taru/Elvaan love like no other.Being an Elvaan living in the WINDY city makes me a Giant among Tarus, but i feel right at home in the living quarters.When i walk through the doors of this little romantic love cave, my taru and my moogle make the woes of Van'Diel dissapear.>

<
    San130220104254a by sangria2010, on Flickr>
    <
    San130220104112a by sangria2010, on Flickr>

<
    San130220104138a by sangria2010, on Flickr>

<
    San130220104215a by sangria2010, on Flickr>

<
    San130220104254a by sangria2010, on Flickr>

Prize selection
    Keepsake Case< Choose the one prize you would like >

(0)
    Last edited by sangria; 02-21-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Character
    Feyvalentine
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Entry name
    "Love in the bushes"

Introduction text
    Hehe, just a lovely addition to anyone's garden! :3

Prize selection: Gemstone Case
    (0)

Character
    Frodoe
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Love potion #9

In Bastok lives Frodoe, the alchemist. Unlike other alchemists he is driven to invent a powerful love potion to cast over a beautiful lady he pines for from afar, Areaye. This Valentine's as he works on perfecting his love potion, she walks into his lab! His heart flutters. She needs an ingredient for her latest dish. As he bags her items he sprinkles his Love Potion #9 on the ingredients she has come for. As she departs he has a twinkle in his eye knowing he will soon hold his dearest.

Prize selection:
    Keepsake Case
    (2)

Character
    Serendair
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Preparation is everything!

It was the night before Valentione's Day when my loyal little helper annouced to me "Incoming mail!". I wondered what it could be, since I wasn't expecting anything. The more I was overwhelmed when I got an adorable bouquet in the mail. It blew me away reading on a note that it was sent by my love. I never thought he could be that romantic and there he goes and surprises me with the most beautiful roses. And then I saw it, five little words that completely took my breath. "I'm coming home to you." All these miles in between us. Him being so far, trying his best to fulfill his duties and yet he moves the world to spend this special day with me. It took me a few seconds until I realized that I'm not prepared for him to come visit me. A wave of panic rushed through my body and I started immediately flying through the house cleaning, preparing potions to make the place smell perfectly seductive and the flowers sparkle at their best, cooking at least five meals to find the perfect dinner for him, and setting up the table for a romantic candlelight dinner. His flowers I put in my favorite spot on a table under the sparkletree close to the fireplace where the wood is crackling romantically. I worked on it all night but now everything was prepared. Now my prince could come. I was ready.

Prize selection: Keepsake Case
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast