Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mog House Decoration Contest Discussion/Practice Entry Thread (NA)

Please post in this thread to hold discussions and ask questions related to the Mog House Decoration contest.

Please submit entries in the entry thread.
    (0)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Question about the three jewel cases as the secondary prize:

They are listed in the entry form from left to right as Jewelry Case, Keepsake Case and Gem Case. The Jewelry Case is shown as deep brown with doubled gold trim and the Gem Case is salmon with gold trim and a gold weave overlaid.

However...In the item data as seen on FFXIAH, the appearances of the Jewelry Case and Gem(stone) Case are swapped; the Gem(stone) Case is shown in its item description as deep brown with doubled gold trim and the Jewelry Case is salmon with gold trim and a gold weave overlaid.

Was there a mistake on either end? Can this be investigated and clarified? I'm certainly confused.

Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Maledict; 01-31-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maledict View Post
    Question about the three jewel cases as the secondary prize:

They are listed in the entry form from left to right as Jewelry Case, Keepsake Case and Gem Case. The Jewelry Case is shown as deep brown with doubled gold trim and the Gem Case is salmon with gold trim and a gold weave overlaid.

However...In the item data as seen on FFXIAH, the appearances of the Jewelry Case and Gem(stone) Case are swapped; the Gem(stone) Case is shown in its item description as deep brown with doubled gold trim and the Jewelry Case is salmon with gold trim and a gold weave overlaid.

Was there a mistake on either end? Can this be investigated and clarified? I'm certainly confused.

Thanks.
    Hello Maledict!

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. It seems that the text was not written in accordance to the image shown below it. You are indeed correct, the Gemstone Case and the Jewelry Case text was swapped, and I have corrected it!

Apologies for the confusion!
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

practice post on the images

Just checking to make sure I get the hide boxes working.

(0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Shinote
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    My apologies for bothering you but i'm having some trouble with the uploading image section. When I hit "Go Advanced" in the reply to thread section the next box does come up, however the paperclip "Attachments" button is not showing up. Is there some setting i'm missing?

thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinote View Post
    My apologies for bothering you but i'm having some trouble with the uploading image section. When I hit "Go Advanced" in the reply to thread section the next box does come up, however the paperclip "Attachments" button is not showing up. Is there some setting i'm missing?

thanks!
    In the rules section of the contest notice, they asked us to use some other image hosting site to upload our screenshots.

I use http://photobucket.com. It's free and fairly straight forward. Just be sure to set the album you put your screenshots in to "public".

When you're ready to add the screenshots to your post, enclose the pic's URL in these tags:

[IMG] [/IMG]

To put a pic in a hide box use these tags:
    Edit: Okay apparently the forum won't allow me to show the tags as written so the hide box tags without the square brackets is:

HB /HB

Alternatively, hightlight your image code and click the question mark bubble icon to wrap the code in the HB tags.
    I hope this helps!
    (0)
    Last edited by Toadie-Odie; 02-04-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

Character
    Heybunny
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Hi! I've already posted this in the EU thread but it might be relevant since I'm not sure which contest to actually enter!

~ I was just wondering if only I can be in any screenshots I take of my Mog House? I thought it would be nice to have my partner in one or two of them (not the first one where my character name is displayed, of course). Names would be off on these other screenshots.

Also, would I need to apply on the EU or NA thread? My character's Playonline account is NA whereas my SE account it was transferred to is EU.

Thank you~!
    (0)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Heybunny View Post
    ~ I was just wondering if only I can be in any screenshots I take of my Mog House? I thought it would be nice to have my partner in one or two of them (not the first one where my character name is displayed, of course). Names would be off on these other screenshots.
    My husband and I are on the same SE account, so we didn't think to ask that question. We just chose which character we wanted to enter and took the screenshots in her Mog House since only one character per SE account can enter.

The theme is "Spending Time with a Special Someone" so I would think it would be okay as long as the /names aren't showing, but it would be nice to get an official word on this one. But seriously, it's kinda hard to spend time with someone if the person isn't there. That might be why they specified that the first screenshot clearly shows your character's name and mog house.

Quote Originally Posted by Heybunny View Post
    Also, would I need to apply on the EU or NA thread? My character's Playonline account is NA whereas my SE account it was transferred to is EU.
    I have no idea on this one. If it was me, I would go by my SE account since the contest restricts you to one character per SE account.
    (1)

Character
    Heybunny
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Thanks Toadie, that's pretty much what I was assuming too, for both things. Still would be nice to get an official word either way!

Thanks and good luck!
    (0)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Hope you get an official answer soon and good luck to you too!
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast