Character
    Yufaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 55

Final fantasy xi xbox 360

Hi, this probably a stupid question. I have all expantions and add-ons from my pc version. do i have to buy all them on disk format for 360 or can i just buy any 360 version and update for the rest? also do i need a paid membership to play it on xbox?

thank you
    (0)

Character
    Daveofvalefor
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You will need a disc that contains all full expansions for installation, and you only need silver to play.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
    you only need silver to play.
    Slight off topic note related to this. Also if you are on a silver membership, while playing FFXI you will be able to join/start Xbox Live parties.
    (2)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Slight off topic note related to this. Also if you are on a silver membership, while playing FFXI you will be able to join/start Xbox Live parties.
    In my experience, yes.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Player
    Wasn't a question, was pointing it out because I find it to be a great thing for when playin on my silver friends account rather than my personal gold account. :x
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Ah, sorry about that. Too early in the morning. @.@
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!