Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    MAKE potions, echo drops, Holy water stack to 99, distilled water all healing items please. With that change make tanks to be chargeable with stacks of 99. Other Final Fantasy games have them stack higher. It's not game breaking to make a market for these it gives players the ability to spend money for healing. It's very important that the tanks start with 0 charges when crafted. This way an npc can be setup to fill them like nin tools are stacked. Trade tank + stacks, NPC ask for money and if the player accepts the tank gets filled.

It'd open up the market for alchemist

Make, ores, plants and logs stack to 12 then set a fatigue limit to around 200 items per day for mining, harvesting and lumbering. (With the exception of key item quest)

Make a furniture item that stores all elemental crystals/clusters. You can trade crystals/clusters to it or remove them as crystals/clusters by using it. These items shouldn't take up storage space.

That's all for now. Not like any of this will every be done like this because the devs think it'll break the game. lol Really, if you want to break the game just keep these items like they are now as a waste of space.

BTW: Powder although I like your suggestion to increase the duration of jigs it isn't an ITEM change. This topic isn't about Job abilities or spells it's about ITEMS.
    (10)
    Last edited by Sarick; 01-11-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    All jobs on relics. Not giving up on that ever.
    Revamp cop/au rings.
    Some relic aftermaths are really lulz.
    Some mythics need some attention too.
    Rune fencer and geomancer on Caladbolg/Gambanteinn :x come on...those two weapons are not really gamebreaking...
    (12)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by HimuraKenshyn View Post
    Magian trial for Ridill and black belt thank you!!!!!
    Black Belt doesn't really need an upgrade. It's way too powerful an item as it is for MNK. Ridill tho I'd say could use an upgrade to at least a higher DMG teir.
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    Black Belt doesn't really need an upgrade. It's way too powerful an item as it is for MNK. Ridill tho I'd say could use an upgrade to at least a higher DMG teir.
    Actually after they added Usukane +1 gear Black Belt has been relegated to a (really good) PDT piece for MNK now. MNKs with ideal gear TP in Windbuffet Belt now.

It kinda sucks, actually. It takes a lot of effort to get the piece.

They mentioned at one point adding a new lv99 MNK belt though, so we'll see.
    (7)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    Actually after they added Usukane +1 gear Black Belt has been relegated to a (really good) PDT piece for MNK now. MNKs with ideal gear TP in Windbuffet Belt now.

It kinda sucks, actually. It takes a lot of effort to get the piece.

They mentioned at one point adding a new lv99 MNK belt though, so we'll see.
    Yeah I agree. Was thinking about it earlier but I know this'll fly to the winds but, fix Farsha already. An Emp Axe shouldn't have to depend on crappy Thunder and MAB atmas to put out solid damage. Outside abyessa it's just god awful. I don't care what the excuse is for it, the devs felt Victory Smite and Ukko's needed a nerf and yet Polearm, Scythe and Axe emp weapons are just god awful. Everytime I see a 99 version of those weapons on someone, I see nothing but a sad reminder of Plates that could have been better used on a weapon which doesn't freaking suck.
    (4)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Mab food.

-------------
    (12)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I would like Terpsichore's "Step Accuracy" to be changed to something more useful.
    (3)

Character
    Splinters
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Make Sagasinger usable by Blue Mage!
    (0)

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Is it possible for mog house furniture to become interactive?
    (7)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Lower the delays on emp, mythics, and relics lances from 492 to 480 they shouldn't be that slow for the amount of work taken to get them.
    (0)

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast