That is all.
    (9)

Character
    Yenecol
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Have Guttler give some sort of benefit to the pet. I do not think a bump in damage alone justifies its price when you can achieve similiar effects with magian STR axes and onslaught is useless. It does not need to be as good as Aymur since Mythics are much harder to get but please have it benefit the pet in some useful meaningful way.

I agree with other posts that the ToAU rings should scale up.

Neo-salvage has some decent pieces but many people have noted that it is not as good as Neo-Nyzul. I want salvage gear to be better than NNI on principle (back in the day, salvage > nyzul). If you can't buff up the current sets, how about plans for salvage +2 gear in the future? I understand you wanted neo-salvage to be accessible so make another salvage tier (neo-neo!) that is as challenging as original salvage for +2 pieces. Or... Adoulin salvage?

I agree with other posters - stack everything to 99! And make alexandrite 100 pieces!
    (8)

Character
    Zayviar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'd actually like to see the Octave Club Ex/rare actually do what the kraken club does. It would be really nice.
    (12)

4. 01-13-2013 06:42 PM
    Reason
    Start anew

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayviar View Post
    I'd actually like to see the Octave Club Ex/rare actually do what the kraken club does. It would be really nice.
    It does, every 8 levels.
    (3)

Player
    I'd like things that are effectively expansion rewards such as Rajas Ring, Jalzahn's Ring, Moonshade Earring, Desultor Tassets, Suppanomimi, Magnetic Earring, etc. to be updated for level 99.

These aren't normal items. They require that these expansions were purchased using actual money, they eliminate other options when they're chosen, they sometimes provide unique bonuses, they sometimes have unique models, and they might even have sentimental value for people who really like the story-lines.
    (17)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like to second the motion from the person who suggested the Magian shield trials. The top 2 are Aegis and Ochain. Aegis has 40 DEF @ 75, and Ochain has 40 DEF @ 90. The next 2 shields are Adamas @ 99 with a DEF of 35 and weathering Shield with a DEF of 36. So the Magian Shields should cap out on DEF around the 28-32 DEF range (leaning around the median @ 30, which would put it around the same as Majorelle @ 30 DEF and Dagda's @ 29 DEF.) I'd suggest changing the buff parameters a bit for the Shields though.

For Example a capped 99 Fire Shield would look like this:

*Shield Name*
    lvl 99
    DEF 30-32
    STR +5 Attack +11 (Half the weapon bonus)
    Fire Defense + 30-40 (To make up for the half bonus)
    Shield Bash: Bonus Damage Fire Effect
    (7)
    Last edited by Teraniku; 01-14-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind seeing the nation rings having an unlimited charge of Gylph that teleports you to that nation's capital.
    (4)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Bards...

Please for the love of god make bards use a seperate screen for instruments, similar to how PUP or BLU works. It's absolutely ungodly to have to carry around 16 instruments + 8 elemental grips.

In that same vein, I'd like to see more spells get released, especially if they aren't game breaking. Chocobo Hum and -ga IV comes to mind, as well as higher tiers of Banish and -ga, poison, dia, etc. 5 minutes of going through animations in the game on AltanaViewer is all it takes for you to realize mobs 30 levels lower than us are using higher tiers than we're capable of.

I'd still like to see legit. bells and drums for BRD, ribbons for DNC, whips for BST, and some other "niche" items from the old FF games.

I still don't understand why after all this time there's no phoenix down or battle items (like an IceFang from FF7 that casts Blizzard IV or something). Honestly, an "Engineer" class that could mix battle items would be a cool future idea, and maybe give them out as temps to the party. Just a thought.
    (5)

Character
    Tellahchan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Stop putting PUP on mage items.
    Unless it's stuff that transfers over to the automaton.

On that note, how about allowing Throwing items to be equipped while an Animator is equipped!
    Pup have great Throwing skill but are unable to use it, unless we sacrifice our TP by removing the Animator, and then we lose the ability to control our Automaton properly....
    (4)

Can we pretend that Airships
    In the night sky
    Are like shooting stars
    I could really use a Raise right now
    ~~(Raise right now, Raise right now)~~

Character
    Kaylina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 67
    Dancer
    I'd like to see spectral jig duration time increased to regular sneak and invisible duration. That will make it so dancer's don't have to cast it nearly as often nor fall behind in group by having to stop and reapply it. If this increases the recast time that would be a fair trade.
    (3)

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast