Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Player
    People who argue against Phoenix because of CoP Story only need look at Abyssea Story Line to see how wrong they are, They made an alternate reality where Promathia Absorbed Selh'teus and the Phoenix. It's a game... Storylines can be changed, expanded or added to. The Phoenix could be added if they really wanted to.
    (0)

Gimme the ones that are in the game already but aren't summonable (this should make it easy on the programmers).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Gimme the ones that are in the game already but aren't summonable (this should make it easy on the programmers).
    Considering Odin/Alexander where in the game for a long time....then took them forever to actually give them to us....image how long it would take if they gave us a brand new avatar...10 years maybe?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Atomos is a reasonably possible candidate.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I just want to see Chocobo.

and maybe Phoenix.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'd like to see Ixion as a new Avatar, but honestly doubt there will be any new additions as far as Avatars go.

The only thing Square Enix will add if they decide to add another Avatar would be Darkness based and/or another Light based Avatar.

Ixion would be simple to add still though as it's not too big, and the abilities/graphics are already designed.
    (0)

I want Pedo-Bear as a summon.
    (1)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    I want Pedo-Bear as a summon.
    You sir, have my full support, would you like some free candy? I've got some in my windowless van.
    (1)

Player
    I miss Phoenix. If the COP story line is a problem, they should just write a quest that explains how Phoenix is able to be a Summon.

Really, I'd like to see a real pet we can summon at any time, not some gimmicky trick we can pull of once every two hours.
    (1)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like to see phoenix, and please SE, i want a story attached and a quest too and not some silly magian trail i want a full blown quest to go with to include returning npcs and certain cop level requirements. That said, this new avatar's ability would be similiar to odin/alex in where it uses the smn's 2hr ability, can only be used by smn 75+, and gives all party memebers full mp (except the smn of course), not hp because that would be unfair to whm's 2hr, and gives everyone rr3 effect just like if they casted the whm spell on themselves. thx for reading.
    (0)
    Last edited by Concerned4FFxi; 05-14-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast