Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Legomike View Post
    {yes please} i would also like charmed mobs to last longer. hardly feel like a master
    the +charm afforded by our AF2 set is irreplaceable once you've reached your CHR "softcap" (i.e. mob gauges well)
    (0)
    Presently Metathesis of Audacity, Carbuncle;
    Once Asklepios of Elysium, Gilgamesh
    BST | WHM | BLU

Character
    Koroma
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I made the same mistake and thought the feedback forum was for game feedback, i made a post about charm in abyessa i hope someone moves that ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Zetonegi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefit View Post
    To add to this , i think if you use Leave on your jugpet it should rejug!
    You DO realize that that 1) makes no sense because the jugs are things that lure out said pet and 2) that would make synthesizing jug pets useless because I could literally go leave -> call beast whenever my pets about to die.
    (0)

Character
    Fretion
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetonegi View Post
    You DO realize that that 1) makes no sense because the jugs are things that lure out said pet and 2) that would make synthesizing jug pets useless because I could literally go leave -> call beast whenever my pets about to die.
    Actually, if they do it like it works on DRG and PUP ... your pet would have to be @ 100% for it to work.

I've never understood why a jug pet won't zone with you. I always hated getting around in areas where you have to zone multiple times to get to your destination, like getting to the deepest part of Monastic Cavern. I prefer to travel with a pet out and ready to attack any aggro. Heck, even your NPC buddy will zone with you these days, as long as you don't zone into an area they're forbidden to enter, but not jugs.
    (0)

Character
    Bookong
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 96
    I'm a fan of the longer lifespan of jugs (and jugs zoning), but as someone leveling cooking and loving BST, not so much on the re-jug aspects. that would hurt the pocketbook just a bit much for me due to loss of market for sales of 20+ recipes. And i kinda like how disposable our pets are. Let's us love 'em and leave 'em
    (0)

Character
    Numpty
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yopop View Post
    I'm going to figure out how to send suggestions to the Dev sooner or later.

I want equal pet rights

Can a BST go from zone to zone and not lose their pets? All the other pet jobs can and their pets just pop out in the next zone. Theirs are free and have a lower recast time then ours. Even fully merited with gear

Also would love to suggest BST actually be able to target a weakness in Abyssea. Some of use are true solo artists and have been for the past 7+ years. We'd like to be able to contribute to weaknesses on NM as well if we are able to solo them we mine as well get something from it.

just saying
    I would like to see some sort of "Store jug - Capture pet - Save pet" move where you can call or re-capture your Jug pet back into its Jug to be re-called with the same HP as when you stored it, this would negate the loss when you zone, SE could introdouce a new synth for "Empty jugs" just for this purpose and they can be carried in stacks of 12 or 99 to be used with the job ability
    This would be a welcome addition to the BST job
    (0)
    90's x 10

BST is AWLAYS best! If you are a BST, I SALUTE YOU

-Eldelphia - THIS SPELLING MISTAKE WILL STAY HERE JUST FOR YOU AWLAYS lmfao!!take that stick out your arse LOL

Character
    Nattack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    stop gimping charm, or make it alternatively useful somehow.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    stop gimping charm, or make it alternatively useful somehow.
    ^ this ._.

bst was my first to 75 job and abyssea made me store all my gear now.. idk just dont like that jugpet only gameplay nowadays ~.~

also pet not zoning with the bst is such an old discussion.. they could already make something about this
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2