Besieged and Campaign alerts?

Heyo I'm a big fan of Besieged but I seem to miss out on it a lot. I've been thinking it would be really cool if there could be some sort of iOS/Android app that lets you choose your FFXI play server, and alerts you when an enemy group is done training and is on its way to Al Zahbi.
    In addition to this, maybe the app could be configured to tell you when campaign is about to begin in [S] regions that you specify.

I got this idea from a Square-Enix licensed iPad game called Wizardlings. When my mp is completely full and I'm not playing the game, it'll chime telling me that it's ready to go, and it has been really handy.
    (1)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

Character
    Bladerunnerr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    After completing The Voracious Resurgence Mission 5-2(Raubahn the Blue) you'll be given a key item called, "Mnejing's receiver" which will give you notifications on besieged. "A special device with various Besieged-related messages recorded by Mnejing. Permits the bearer to hear information on beastmen movements."

Thank goodness somebody in my linkshell knew this because I searched for information on a key item that would give messages on Besieged to the player wile outside of Aht Urhgan Whitegate or Al Zahbi and I couldn't find anything. Unfortunately, there's no mention of the key item, "Mnejing's receiver" under the Besieged categories on BGWiki or FFXIclopedia! Somebody at these websites should add this information!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunnerr View Post
    After completing The Voracious Resurgence Mission 5-2(Raubahn the Blue) you'll be given a key item called, "Mnejing's receiver" which will give you notifications on besieged. "A special device with various Besieged-related messages recorded by Mnejing. Permits the bearer to hear information on beastmen movements."

Thank goodness somebody in my linkshell knew this because I searched for information on a key item that would give messages on Besieged to the player wile outside of Aht Urhgan Whitegate or Al Zahbi and I couldn't find anything. Unfortunately, there's no mention of the key item, "Mnejing's receiver" under the Besieged categories on BGWiki or FFXIclopedia! Somebody at these websites should add this information!
    Okay. I made an update to the Besieged page on BG Wiki to mention this.
    (0)