Main Class
    BST Lv 99

No attack+ when guttler in off hand.

Test Server
    Xilk - Galka - BST
    8:30 PM EST
    DSL 6 Mbps.

zone: passhow marshlands S.. not that it matters

I was trying to maximize attack on bst, but I didn't want the occasional 2.5 damage to proc from Guttler. So I put it in my offhand... and found that I do not get the +40 attack at all that way.

It seems when Dev's removed the 'special' bonuses from relic from proc'ing in off hand, that they removed ALL bonuses from relic weapons in off-hand.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Caliana
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sadly, it seems this is the way they want it. They removed all bonuses from relics when used in the offhand.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    maybe I should double check if the str and mnd bonusseds from my farsha still work in offhand or not..

that would be pretty sad.. since my Ganelon has higher damage than my farsha, and makes a better mainhand weapon.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Player
    Empyrean bonuses do work on offhand.

This is unfortunately working as intended as they've addressed this before saying the only thing we get on relic/mythic offhands is their base damage and delay, no other stats work; and yet, empyrean weapons were "designed" to allow up to a +20 stat (or +13 to two stats) regardless of where it's worn. Not right, in my opinion. Either allow both or disable both.

I can understand blocking hidden+special effects but attack+40 is quite unreasonable to disable and they should at least allow that if they're allowing up to a base stat of +20 in the offhand slot.
    (0)
    WAR, WHM, BLM, RDM, DRK, BRD, SMN, BLU, SCH, GEO, RUN 99