Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new character seeks new home

hello, all! after spending time looking around on different servers i've decided it comes down to a welcoming newbie LS. i'm willing to remake on any server.

i have a few lofty goals but mainly keep to myself. an LS would be nice for social aspects and advice. i'm more than willing to offer any help i can when i'm viable. my job interests are mainly thf and brd these days. extra points for any LS with starting out crafters, farmers. also, lgbt friendly would be cool.

anyone else who's dedicated and also just starting should possibly contact me about starting together and maybe making our own LS. ultimately, tho, i'd like to just find a welcoming group of people. this game is nothing without you!
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well, it kinda sucks that you're level 30 already, but if you really don't mind remaking on Leviathan, my LS always accept newbies and we try to be helpful where we can. Most of us are higher levels, but we'll do our best to help you get to that point quickly as well.

Let me know if you decide to join us.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You say that like 30 is hard with a LS to support you. lol
    (0)

Player
    Hiya Arcon, I'm a returning player and wondering if your LS is interested in doing old content? I'd like to get all the expansions completed and also be a contributor to an LS after I level up some jobs. If your in a position to assist me, let me know, thanks!
    (0)

i'm interested in old content, yes...! more info about his LS would be nice. for now, i'm putzing around on phoenix.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytaru View Post
    Hiya Arcon, I'm a returning player and wondering if your LS is interested in doing old content? I'd like to get all the expansions completed and also be a contributor to an LS after I level up some jobs. If your in a position to assist me, let me know, thanks!
    We don't have any fixed events, we mainly go with what people want at any given point. We're very casual, which usually means, EXPing, missions, quests, Abyssea seals/+2 stuff, and whenever people feel like it some Dynamis, sky/sea, Assaults, old Nyzul or Voidwatch, although they're not done as LS events, but just with whoever feels like doing them. If there's one word to describe us it's definitely casual.

We used to be mostly EU people, but we got a fair amount of NA players lately (possibly even a majority now), so basically someone is online at any given time. If we do events, they're usually at EU prime time, which is about (early after)noon NA.

Not sure what else there is to say, like I said, we don't have a fixed purpose or pattern, we're just people who casually go about their day and team up for various things. If you want to know anything just ask, either here or PM me on FFXIAH or Guildwork.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Okay, Arcon. Thanks for the information. If I come to Leviathan, I'll be sure to look you up ^^
    (0)

i'm hesitant since i'm not EU time and i work during their primetime usually.

so, with that said... anyone else out there starting up and wanna connect? i've got lots of time on my hands and would love to get serious with someone(s)!
    (0)

Character
    Luso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I can help out if you want; I just came back to the game recently. I am eventually moving on to XIV, but something about XI just keeps drawing me back.

Just send me a tell in-game whenever you want and I'll try and see if I can help ya out!
    (0)

Character
    Weiko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    ive got a tiny ls going on on leviathan server which is welcoming new players and guiding them with stuff, send me a tell when youre on leviathan
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast