Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Greffex
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Bravura needs adjusting

Even spamming upheavel bravura is still behind ukon and in todays game it is so easy to cap - pdt rendering it's aftermath pretty useless.

I feel the weapon needs a lot more adjusting so it can be on par with Ukonvasara in dd terms.

Sick as hell that i've had this weapon since 75 and now it is pretty useless, i want to shove it up a gms ass at this rate.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGotti View Post
    in todays game it is so easy to cap - pdt rendering it's aftermath pretty useless.
    Think of the aftermath more as giving you the benefit of whatever gear you removed to add the extra -20% DT then.
    (6)

Character
    Greffex
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Still worthless, ukon is ahead of it 99% of the time it really needs a boost to match ukon in dps.
    (2)

So make Ukon and not Bravura!
    (7)

Character
    Greffex
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I did but that hardly fixes the issue at hand, bravura needs adjusting to match ukon in dps, when people made the weapon at 75 they didn't make it to become some second rate great axe that you wouldn't piss on if it was on fire.
    (4)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    They should at the very least increase the duration of aftermath (double it at least) so that I dont have to keep spamming metatron in order to keep it up.
    (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

The issue isn't just one with Bravura. It's with relics in general. Many of them just don't cut it versus Empy, or in Polearm's case, Mythic. Though of course in terms of difficulty to obtain, Mythics should be the best^^
    (6)

Character
    Greffex
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I agree but back at 75 alex was like 2-3 k on my server, i hope when the new update happens and we get neo salvage alex becomes plentiful again, time will tell with that.

Back on topic however maybe se should take a indepth look at some relics and adjust as necessary.
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGotti View Post
    I agree but back at 75 alex was like 2-3 k on my server, i hope when the new update happens and we get neo salvage alex becomes plentiful again, time will tell with that.

Back on topic however maybe se should take a indepth look at some relics and adjust as necessary.
    What's the point to "adjust" a DD relic/mythic/empy? There will always be strongest weapon, and 2nd strongest weapon, and only the strongest weapon are worth getting if both cost the same. So SE adjust relic GA and it's now stronger than Ukon, then what's the point of making an Ukon? Everyone will bandwagon relic instead. Then SE adjust Ukon again and make Ukon ahead of relic again, now all those players just make relic for nothing and will go for Ukon again.

The only way to see this work, is to make strongest most expensive, 2nd strongest slightly cheaper. So players can choose, get the strongest weapon with more gil spent, or settle with 2nd one with less gil spent.

In the case of Ukon though, now that HMP back to 100k+ range, Ukon is probably more expensive than relic now.

Another way is just make different weapon type for utility, like current bravura. But yeah, get an Ukon if you want a DD weapon.
    (1)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    What's the point to "adjust" a DD relic/mythic/empy? There will always be strongest weapon, and 2nd strongest weapon, and only the strongest weapon are worth getting if both cost the same. So SE adjust relic GA and it's now stronger than Ukon, then what's the point of making an Ukon? Everyone will bandwagon relic instead. Then SE adjust Ukon again and make Ukon ahead of relic again, now all those players just make relic for nothing and will go for Ukon again.
    The real answer is bandwagnarok.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast