Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Make VIT based WSs lock hate?

There aren't a large variety of VIT based WS, but they obviously are better suited for tougher characters....since they involve stacking VIT.

Any chance we can get a fix to the hate system that locks hate to the user of VIT based WSs for a short duration, such as 5 to 10 seconds?

No one is particularly happy with the current hate system for the game, but at least if we had some control over it, I think players would be happier.

It would be nice if such a WS was added to PLD, but honestly Atonement should do this anyways. They could still fall back on Torc Cleaver. Every other tank job has access to 1 or more VIT based WS. Just something to think about.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Mm, it's a nice thought, but it would backfire for a lot of jobs that really don't want to tank despite having VIT on their best WS. PUP's Stringing Pummel comes to mind.

The Atonement idea is cool. Might be game breaking if it lasts too long, though. How quickly does a PLD get TP...?
    (0)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    I'm not sure if I like this idea, but for what it's worth, the PUP could hypothetically use Ventriloquy to "lock" the hate onto a tank-build Automaton.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.