Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Not to worry, Etrigan!

In the future, we will offer additional opportunities to obtain Ark Sabers or Ark Scythes! We'll keep you all posted so please look forward to it!
    That's good to hear. Thank you!
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Question!:

Wasn't there like 5 ark weapons? I thought there was even screenshots of all of them being held by a scholar at one time. I was kind of disappointed when only the two were offered. But at least the one i wanted the most was one.
    (2)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    I hope its an event where we actually have to do a quest for it instead of having to depend on lady luck.
    Agreed, but obviously FFXI isn't that sort of game. If there were any more luck involved you'd have to go to one of those shady "internet sweepstakes" joints to play.
    (1)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Not to worry, Etrigan!

In the future, we will offer additional opportunities to obtain Ark Sabers or Ark Scythes! We'll keep you all posted so please look forward to it!

What about a 2 handed BUSTER sword the great sword from FF7?

Common you know we people want it?
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

That's such an ugly weapon :/.
    (1)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    What about a 2 handed BUSTER sword the great sword from FF7?

Common you know we people want it?
    I want this just to proc Freezebite with /WAR
    (4)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent View Post
    I want this just to proc Freezebite with /WAR
    OMG, my true agenda is realized. Runs for cover..
    (0)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Etri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Thanks Okipuit!
    (0)

Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    In addition to making them prizes, once all 5 have been made obtainable, make a higher difficulty version of Divine Might to win them? Could even have it where if you participated in the event you recieve an orb to enter then choose your weapon upon victory? Everyone needing the orb to enter, then choosing their prize at the end. That way in addition to being randomly selected and receiving it, you automatically have a chance to fight for it if nothing else.
    (2)

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Not to worry, Etrigan!

Not many people would care either way, but Ark Scythe is the only weapon in the game allowing anyone /war to proc red !! in Abyssea (I hope you are aware of that) and whoever was not blessed by the Mog Bonanza random number generator is at disadvantage when making empyrean weapon. Helping recently a friend with Almace90, we've found ourselves few times short of Shadow of Death, and since Apademak pop items aren't of the cheap sort or the readily reobtainable one, we were left with the choice of gambling for getting key item without red !!, or hassle of one warping out, changing job and coming back whilst other one stands around with Dhorne Khimaira up. Yes, you can ask people around to help you, but sometimes there isn't anyone available even, or they might be unwilling to help etc.
    Whoever from event/development team decided to create this situation, I don't know what was their reasoning to make unlucky Bonanza rejects be aggravated like that for months (or even years to come?) ?

With Pitchfork at least if you miss getting it during Halloween event, you always have an option of picking it up from Adventurer's Appreciation Campaign after 40 days. And I've actually heard of few people who went for that. I've had few friends who couldn't afford making another account just for an ingame item, but they will all be able to get event polearm for sure this Halloween. With Ark Scythe we might be on developers' RNG whim mercy for a long time.

So, again, what was your reasoning and goal in creating this situation?
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast