Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Returning player need linkshell

Haha title says it all but I got to lvl 4 black mage and didn't ever play again cause I was always by myself and didn't know what the crap I was doing. Since then I've heard about linkshells and stuff? I have no clue what any of the new stuff is because I played back in like, 2008/2009 but Im almost finished downloading the update stufff and wanted to know if anybody would want to help me actually have fun while playing this game? Lol thanks

Oh and also I'm on xbox 360 version. Gamertag: iRedCloud
    (0)
    Last edited by Billyonaire; 10-11-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    fun!? people are having fun!?

TO DYNAMIS WITH THEM!!!
    (1)

Haha what? XD
    (0)

Sorry just saw the to dynamis part xDD yeahh thought there were some :/ lol
    (0)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Someone wrote a really neat returning player guide, It should be in the new player section, but the gist of it was, 1-10 solo city zone, 11-30 gusen mines, or maze of Bla Bla book burn to 30, be socialable there, and I'm sure you'll find a crew to run with..... After that, them people skills need to kick in to get stuff done, be bold, and patient. If you ain't having fun by then, maybe this ain't your cup of tea. And if all else fails, reroll on cerebrus, I'm very helpful, but refuse to help laziness. So if you a go getter, and don't do the whine until someone does for you, you'll get along fine, you pout because no one helps the helpless, I wouldn't even start.

I hear they tweaked some genkeis (limit breaks)so hopefully that goes well.... Blm is the awesomest job in game imo, but its also that job that is very gear dependant, and scrolls cost gil. If your heart is set on blm, rdm, Sch, and Whm to 50 at least, and I would sugest just taking Whm,to 70 cap divine, and make maat take a nap.... (I remember blm lb5 sucking bad). I would sugest mnk for a dd job, easy to gear, and any weapon will do for any given situation, ..... I think anyway. Good luck friend.
    (0)

Thank you much! ^^ i might just go to cerebrus so you could help? Im definitely not a whine around type of person id just like some people to talk to lol and point me in the right direction. I think im set on blm cause i just like magic type classes, or jobs, but yeah if at all possible id like to come to cerebrus! All those things you mentioned about a dd job? And blm lb5? Not a clue what all that is haha i want to learn everything about this game and get good at it.
    (0)

7. 10-12-2012 06:09 AM

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hehe it is a game. Limit break 5(lb5) maat fight. Changing servers (worlds) is possible, but not something you do just because, I think it costs money, and or one of them world passes, and I don't know enough about it to help, i was suggesting making a new character on the cerebrus server, lol, if you are that pressed for decent people(read, not reading a ls full of fart jokes)(and we have our share of them too)...sure,come on over, but only if your sure, I'd hate for you to change, only to find I'm about as exciting as a turtle couple making out. Nawesemo is the name, if you find yourself lost on cerebrus send 20 /tells, Im afk 70% of the time (working to pay for real job)
    (0)

Haha yeah might just head on over to cerebrus come on now, a couple of turtles making out is way more exciting than talking to yourself xD
    (1)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    lol , welcome To Cerebrus, and the KoP.
    (0)

Thank you thank you
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast