Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    You are talking about US wages right because cost of living in japan is super high so there wages are a bit different.
    (0)

Character
    Fallenone
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    Yo! Idiot!! You do realize that you are running in circles and you have not given any valid points. Allow me to explain: TEPCO had not 1 but two contingency plans and both of those failed. I am sure that SE took not only the power issues into effect but what was in the best interests of their employees. You say you can live without game and you're concerned about the people of Japan. Then how about this... STFU and sit back and wait like the rest of us. Did it ever occur to you SE has willingly given up over 4million they would have made for our accounts. No company willingly gives up their profits for a month unless there's a damn good reason. You say this isn't about you not being able to play but that's just your way of disguising your whining.

I also advise you learn to suck it up because servers are gonna be down for a lot longer then 2 weeks. The power issues over there are long term and we'll be feeling it's effects for a while. I'm more worried about the people I care about who are over there dealing with this little things we all call "real life".
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffanddane View Post
    You are talking about US wages right because cost of living in japan is super high so there wages are a bit different.
    The example was givien in dollars, so it stands to reason that a country that uses the dollar as currency would apply (ie, US estimates). Rates would adjust accordingly--industry standards are industry standards. And the debate is over setting up an alternate site in another country, not Japan.

Raist
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

The Criminologist: And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.
    ---Rocky Horror Picture Show
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedabe View Post
    For a buisness point of view, the service of the game quite frankly is really poor, and let much to be desired,
    You clearly have not met Sega and there MMO RPG's...
    (0)

Sandy. Started in 2004 and miss the OLD WAYS of playing.
    Character
    Chubrocka
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    Wow, i really thought we played on servers here in the states???
    (0)

None of this is SE's fault. I mean i admit ive got my problems with SE, but when the Govt orders the power out not much they can do about that. Alot of people take this or anything for granted. Take a moment think about all the problems in japan and stop crying about the petty problems of not being able to play. Hers a thought pick up a book and read it....
    (0)
    Eisensword

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I believe SE really had no choice of the matter anyway, if the government told them they need to shut down their services to reserve power you have to do what they say.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Vedabe
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisensword View Post
    None of this is SE's fault. I mean i admit ive got my problems with SE, but when the Govt orders the power out not much they can do about that. Alot of people take this or anything for granted. Take a moment think about all the problems in japan and stop crying about the petty problems of not being able to play. Hers a thought pick up a book and read it....

You clearly have not seen my point, it is not about the game, forget the game, is about the service they are providing as a company, my concern is not beeing able to play the game, is that they did not have a plan of emergency for situations like this, specially when there are records of pretty strong earthquakes before. You can just based your hole strategy when you are offering a world wide franchise, for instance now a days when you buy a world wide product like ipod, the warranty is valid world wide, or how would you feel if you buy something in other countrie, and all of the sudden it fails, and the warranty is not valid world wide, and I will REPEAT this again, i am not a selfish bastard, i feel really bad for the japan region, it is not about being desperate of playing again.
    You guys are mixing two completely different scenarios.

I see you are excusing bad service, with the feeling of a catastrofic event, i feel horrible too. But what would you say, if instead of an earth quake, something else happens and only the building with the servers are wrecked, the result is the same stuff, the servers are offline.
    (0)

Character
    Vedabe
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenone View Post
    Yo! Idiot!! You do realize that you are running in circles and you have not given any valid points. Allow me to explain: TEPCO had not 1 but two contingency plans and both of those failed. I am sure that SE took not only the power issues into effect but what was in the best interests of their employees. You say you can live without game and you're concerned about the people of Japan. Then how about this... STFU and sit back and wait like the rest of us. Did it ever occur to you SE has willingly given up over 4million they would have made for our accounts. No company willingly gives up their profits for a month unless there's a damn good reason. You say this isn't about you not being able to play but that's just your way of disguising your whining.

I also advise you learn to suck it up because servers are gonna be down for a lot longer then 2 weeks. The power issues over there are long term and we'll be feeling it's effects for a while. I'm more worried about the people I care about who are over there dealing with this little things we all call "real life".

You know, i have not disrespect anyone even though they think different than me, seriously all of your comments show how "intelligent" and mentally skilled you are. Anyway, i don´t even know, why am i bothering in answering to this, you would not understand it either way. Have a nice day.
    (0)

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast