Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I play SMN in legion and my LS does about 10 runs per week. I get about 1 skill up a week spamming Shock Squall and offensive BPs on the high level mobs found in legion. Yup definitely where summoning skill should be at, at this rate I might hit cap before my job is useless again. >_> Looking at you PD nerf
    (7)

Yeah, if it is true what the dev team says about skillup rates being higher for smn, maybe we'd be better off filing bug reports. What if we all posted one in sync? That would be cool.
    (1)

Hello,

Thanks for the additional feedback. I've collected your comments and have passed it along and if we get any more information I'll be sure to let you all know.
    (8)

Okipuit - Community Team

That's nice to hear. Thank you, Okipuit. No hard feelings, I know you are just the messenger .

And I am sorry for the frustration expressed in my post at the bottom of the previous page. I don't usually like being wrong, but in this case I am glad I was.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 10-05-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    But of course, we'll never get another reply addressing our concerns about the first reply. This thread is probably tagged as "solved, do not reply again" by SE now.
    Yet the thread got replied to after this. XD

They did it just to spite your instant negativity!
    (0)

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    As someone who leveled their SMN skill from 230 to the level 99 max over the course of a few months, allow me to give some perspective.

It takes approximately 96 hours of doing absolutely NOTHING but summoning in absolutely perfect conditions
    That means:
    -Constantly summoning and releasing, minding the timers
    -Siphoning when MP is low
    -Constantly doing BPs, keeping track of both timers
    -Casting Refresh on yourself and converting
    for a full 96 hours.

Is this what the Dev team really wants?
    Don't forget your family, friends, school, etc. but put timesinks like this in the game? No wonder some people are quitting.
    (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Yet the thread got replied to after this. XD

They did it just to spite your instant negativity!
    That was my plan all along!
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    That was my plan all along!
    So genius, it might just, work.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    Okipuit, I hope that you didn't report to the dev team that "some of the posters feel that raising your summoning skill feels slow while others feel that the rate is not too bad", because that's deeply misleading. It makes it sound like a 50/50 or similar sort of deal rather nearly two dozen on one hand versus a couple of people who can't even advance a meaningful and coherent argument on the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    Oki I am going to give the dev team the benefit of the doubt on this one and say they feel they are speaking 100% truth.

But I'm here to inform you to inform them that there's an error in their coding because in practice that's damn wrong. I suggest they or one of you reps spend a measly half a hour trying to skill up a character using BP only. If they come out of it feeling it's working as intended, well, that's all I can ask for but the RNG happened to be heavily HEAVILY in their favor during that 30 minutes >.>;

You got freebie tester help 24 hours a day. Hell you got freebie tester help PAYING you 24 hours a day. I strongly suggest you take advantage of that more often than rarely.

You know what I want to see for that next magical Job Adjustment stage? Old everything being fixed, rather than a slew of new crap. Because every new thing you add is another current and future priority over fixing the older problems.
    ^ this and that, hit like for both posts. Yeah I posted earlier saying how that was misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for the additional feedback. I've collected your comments and have passed it along and if we get any more information I'll be sure to let you all know.
    Is there any words about other skills? Thanks for re-replying
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Lilia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I rly dont know why you go fight vwnm for skillup, for me the best place is solo the abyss dolls.

Last time skillup from lvl95> 99, was round 30 min. for new cap.
    all ~5 bp a 0,1~0,5
    or fight hedjetjet all~2 bps as 0,1~0,5
    (1)

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast