Thread: New Blu Spells?

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New Blu Spells?

With the upcoming expansion pack coming soon, is there a chance that there will be new spells like we saw in past expansions? It would be a great way to make some people happy.
    (2)

Character
    Zadimortis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There would appear to be a bunch of new monster families in Adoulin, so I don't see why not.

(This thread is going to turn into a BLU Spell Wishlist, I trust you realize.)
    (1)
    Don't make me get metaphorical with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadimortis View Post
    (This thread is going to turn into a BLU Spell Wishlist, I trust you realize.)
    Most likely.

So, what is BLU missing right now?

Any particular buffs/enfeebles?

Perhaps a decent physical spell that is missing from a Skillchain element slot to use for better SCs?

Or a particular element missing a good magical spell to MB with?
    (0)

Player
    Phalanx would be sweet.

We still have no AoE Dark, AoE Light or AoE Earth spells(No Tier4/5 equivalent) best we have for those elements for aoe is like Blood Saber/Sandspin and Radiant Breath lol...

A spell that deals damage and converts it into MP(MP version of Bloodrake) would be an amazingly useful spell for an Unbridled Learning spell or something. Also wouldn't mind a self-buff potent enspell BLU spell. We swing so fast, it's lame to not see an additional effect not present on our hits. DRK has Endark, PLD has Enlight and RDM has the other Enspells...how about a BLU enspell thats either random or dependant on day.
    (8)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 08-30-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Those are some awesome ideas from Ophannus. I would really like to see TP Drainkiss or something equivalent, of course. I really would like to see some better buff spells like magic defense, phalanx, or even a subtle blow type spell. An enspell would be sweet, or a spell like RDM's temper but for BLU's (We might as well get it.) Debuffs such as magic attack down would be well received. I always thought some of our physical spells with debuffs would be interesting with unique debuffs like delta thrust's debuff. A spell that did on-hit Flash or Bio/Dia would be awesome. Lastly, I would really like to +1 that idea Ophannus had on an MP version of Bloodrake. Very good idea!
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well temper gives multi strikes i think the drink in abysea gives flurry so we could probably gain flurry as a spell effect and not piss off rdms >.>;
    edit
    nm flurry is a haste effect my bad
    (0)
    Last edited by Metaking; 08-28-2012 at 10:04 AM.

a decent dmg spell would be nice. i haven't really seen any significant improvments in a single spell's damage since 75. all the new ones barely surpass disseverment if at all. damage per mp has gotten way better with delta thrust and heavy strike, but it would be nice to just have at least 1 spell that can get close to the dmg dealt by a single CDC.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i don't know 3-4k amorphic on average def stuff isn't bad tho that's generally closing a sc's numbers, really if i would like to see anything it would be a fix to the numerous mid level nukes we have, tho been trying to think how on some of them before making a big post, but some of the idea would be like changing flying hip press and heactomb wave into agi and int mod nukes instead of (oddly) breath type moves blance them both to be roughly 3.5 tier nukes(yea i know blu nukes really don't work like blms tired nukes, but meh)
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Another AoE nuke stronger than CW would be interesting.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    New spell to close light, a more efficient paralyze, and a decent evasion boost would be nice.
    (4)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast