Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Just need people to enter you.
    Giggity
    /10char
    (9)
    ~ The OF motto ~
    If someone has more gil than me, they bought it.
    If someone outclaims me, they're botting.
    If someone is more successful than me, they cheat.

Player
    Farming cruor is the best way to make money in the game, especially if you have some mules.
    I would argue FCing is probably as good if you leave out the mules and fill it with paying people, WAR & RDM dualboxing I used to make about 12Mil every 10 hour cleave I did. Due to the pain Blinker runs cause my fingers I probably end up with more from FC than Blinkers, but I could be wrong and pain doesnt effect everyone the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch View Post
    Giggity
    Thank you for that, I needed a good lol for the day! ^_^
    (3)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I would argue FCing is probably as good if you leave out the mules and fill it with paying people, WAR & RDM dualboxing I used to make about 12Mil every 10 hour cleave I did.
    Likely, but FCing is very popular (at least on Leviathan) and you're likely to have competition, while cruor farming is still pretty new and there's a few good spots for it.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Id be fine with a "Fill me up" option at the NPC instead of pressing ( right, down, enter, 1, 2, enter, enter) for like 50 times till it sais "you cannot obtain...."
    (4)

I think you should just be able to enter any number you want, and then the NPC would split it up into as many stacks as you'd need. Like if you entered 120 instead of 12, you'd get 10 stacks of 12 each.
    (5)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I think if it were any easier to get the blinkers they would have lowered the NPC sell price by now.
    (0)

Character
    Smeggles
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    All of them are a lot worse than Blinkers. Farming cruor is the best way to make money in the game, especially if you have some mules.
    Sorry you misunderstood my point - I never said choco blinkers wasn't good gil. I only ever meant choco blinkers is not a fun thing to do. I would much rather get my gil through other engaging ways in the game (as I mentioned previously) and then have fun with my cruor at the same time
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeggles View Post
    Sorry you misunderstood my point - I never said choco blinkers wasn't good gil. I only ever meant choco blinkers is not a fun thing to do. I would much rather get my gil through other engaging ways in the game (as I mentioned previously) and then have fun with my cruor at the same time
    I don't disagree, I can't do anything like that without dying of boredome. That's why I mentioned Salvage. The entry requirement is the only thing that sucks about it. If you can get past that, it's fun, actually engaging and requires some sort of skill if you're soloing or 2boxing it. And it's as rewarding as Dynamis if you don't have to split the loot.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    OP, you got your wish. Great work! I salute you
    (1)

Player