Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
    Player

Campaign Weaponskills, Throwing and New Weapon Types

Please add quests that allow us to gain the campaign weaponskills. Most, if not all of them are AOE (some cone aoe) and have status effects which would increase our utility. I am fully aware a few of them are limited in availability through Campaign ranking though I am sure the entire player base would be very happy having native, full-time access to them.

Uriel Blade
    Spine Chiller
    Cruel Riposte
    Great Divide
    Prominence
    Arrow of Apathy
    Amatsu: Tsukikage
    Iainuki
    Glory Slash
    Warden of Terror
    Bloody Quarrel
    Leonine Legflail
    Soulfetter Arrow
    King Cobra Clamp
    Napalm Tomahawk
    Tartarus Torpor
    Dark Knell
    Divine Malison
    Salvation Scythe
    Quietus Sphere
    and more.

Expand on Throwing (Job abilities & Weaponskills)

The player-base has been asking for Throwing weaponskills for a long time. The throwing job-abilities such as Angon, Tomahawk, not to mention Volant Angon, Bloody Tomahawk and Napalm Tomahawk serve as examples that can be turned into throwing weaponskills and can further be expanded on for new throwing job-abilities.
    • For example: Throwing WS or JA "Napalm Grenade" (Causes AOE Fire damage and Burn) Expends grenade. Jobs: WAR, THF, RNG, NIN

• Throwing weapons such as Boomerangs and chakrams that return to you when thrown can and should have their own WS category. They can range from single target to AOE weaponskills or job-abilities.

• Ninja would also have exclusive single-target and AOE-cone throwing WS with their shuriken.

• Lehko Habhoka's "Iridal Pierce" is a perfect example of what a Throwing weaponskill can be.

With this in mind, shuriken, kunai, knives, grenades, bombs and other throwing weapons would have to become more readily available through synthesis recipes and NPCs. (Don't forget to make them stack to 99 and have bags for them.)

Introduce new weapon types: Great Hammer and Whip

Great Hammer / Great Club

Used by WAR, DRK, PLD, BST

It would make sense in my opinion to add another two-handed, blunt weapon with the only option now being a staff.

Staff weaponskills are mostly magical in nature with most physical ones being controlled with the mind. Great Hammer weaponskills would be geared towards high physical power, taking advantage of it's blunt/bludgeoning property. It would share a DMG/delay ratio similar to great axes and scythes and would fill in the gap for the high powered, two-handed weapon types.

(I.E Two-Handed, Ranged)
    • Slashing - Great Axe, Great Sword, Scythe
    • Piercing - Polearm, Archery, Marskmanship
    • Blunt - Staff, Great Hammer

---------------------------------------------------------

Whip

Used by: WAR, RDM, DRK, BST, SMN, COR, DNC

Whip would have a slashing property and a DMG/delay ratio similar to one-handed swords and katana. I listed the above jobs so that there would be a lot of versatility among the weapon.

Variety in whips could include the following:
    • Leather whip
    • Vine whips made of Rafflesia and Morbol vines
    • Thorned whip
    • Chain whip

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.
    (43)
    Last edited by Tanama; 08-26-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    it would be game breaking to have a sword with all stats +11, atk, -pdt, acc, eva, Et cetra. if you do it for 1 weapon do it for them all.
    I said same weapons with same stats. last i checked atk,pdt, acc, eva were all different paths.
    (1)

Character
    Dew
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    1. Please add Polar Bears. They are long overdue to be added in the game.
    2. Add color customizing to armor and weapons.(To change the color, but not affecting the stats.)
    3. Add skill levels for Mining, Harvesting, Excavation, Logging, Clamming, etc.
    4. Greatly increase the number and types of items you can get from mining, harvesting, clamming, excavation, logging, clamming, etc.
    5. Add a jukebox furnishing for mog houses that allows you to listen to any music in the game.
    (12)

Character
    Nivlac
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    remove random floor jumps in neo nyzul isle, ( easy to do.. just use the delete button)
    add more macro lines or gear sets
    fix enmity ( allow plds to go beyond the cap )
    allow mobs to aggro /emotes
    more inventory space, | ( unlimited if possible)
    (3)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    please add some variation to elemental and other magian trial weapons.
    Sometimes you want to make a macro to switch them, but they all have the same name...

even if its just "A B C D" etc. at the end, it would be very helpful.

In the same vein, please rename the pet broths

Burning Carrion Broth
    Bubbling carrion broth

These are indistinguishable when trying to make a macro also. The both show up as B. Carrion broth.

(oh, and good luck to the community team in your work to organize and tally the requests in this thread.)
    (11)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Player
    Before they lock it wanted to reiterate:

Address mythic acquisition. (sincerely hope neo salvage rectifies this)

Fix enmity.

Re evaluate ammo/ammo recipies (especially bullets)

Fix enmity.

Split up dnc ja's (waltz specifically) as i said before more then anything besides cool downs and shared timers the final limiting factor in DNC's ability to perform as a support is TP itself.

Fix enmity.

For that matter split most if not all shared timers (any drg's care to explain if that'd be broke for drg?)

Fix enmity.

Address ja post delay effects on meleeing.

Fix enmity.

Give us a better/more specific reason as to why older jobs can not have relics/empyrean weapons. (ps your original answer of "balance that's why" makes no sense)

Fix enmity.

Re-evaluate the special traits of relics, 10 poison damage a tic on mandau back in the day was pretty nice but is just meh, shock spikes on gungnir never mind how LOL subtle blow on kikoku is.

Fix enmity.

Re-evaluating the stats of the weapon skills themselves mainly relic and some of the mythic types too.

Fix enmity.

Up or remove the limit on merited WS's this was probably one of the more asinine things you all did with the merit system. (other then category caps vice just individual caps on skill category merits)

Fix enmity.

Fix rdm (preferably by stop adding mobs that are immune to most if not all enfeebles that matter/make it so there are no mobs that are immune to enfeebles)
    (13)

Character
    Snoctopus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Do not add world-spawn NMs or HNMs
    Such content only encourages unfair play, and all players should be working to complete the content through their skill and teamwork, not by who is better at claiming a roaming mob. World spawn is a completely and entirely outdated mechanic and needs to be left dead.

Fix level correction and damage calculation for 1-handed weapons
    THF, WAR, SAM, DRK, DNC, etc. should all be capable of dealing within 5% damage of each other under ideal situations. The current formulas for damage invalidate several classes for endgame damage dealing, and need to be fixed.

Give Red Mage something to do
    Anything.

Remove the enmity cap
    If you remove the enmity cap, you can create encounters where pulling hate or dying has severe consequences, such as if a DD gets killed the monster gains multiple levels, or every time the mob changes target it casts death on it's previous target. These mechanics would be cheap in the current game, but would be exciting and fun if the enmity system were overhauled.

Add display for alliance member TP and MP to all platforms
    Just because.

Add displays for current debuffs on the monster in the target plate
    Put tiny little buff/debuff icons in the name plate with the monster!

Fix THF knife
    This knife is horrible. Please REMOVE the treasure hunter bonus from the item, and have the item start a quest that unlocks the Treasure Hunter IV trait for THF. It is important that when implementing said quest that you remove TH +1 from the knife, otherwise we'll be expected to do the quest and STILL have the stupid knife.
    (15)
    Last edited by Snoctopus; 08-26-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Give everyone who didn't get an Ark Scythe an Ark Scythe
    (10)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Themuffingirl
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Also don't know if it was mentioned somewhere in the last 56 pages, but how about grips for hand-to-hand weapons? That empty sub-weapon slot drives me crazy on MNK. Tailor them specifically to H2H and call them wraps or something if the current grips can't be made to work with H2H for some reason.
    (11)

Character
    Rikirocket
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Some fixes and home truths

Now for some stuff that would not break the game that has prob all ready been said.

Inv. Space
    i have alot of jobs... and that means alot of gear alot of macros and alot of time trying to remember if i mulled it or not. PLEASE FIX THIS - We need to be able to store all kinds of things not just rare/EX, either give us a new book to use with the moogle for gear storage that isnt rare ex or up our invintory drasticly. You have givin us all to tools to level at an insane rate but not the tools to play then all the best we can.

DRG
    please for the love of my wyvern stop it from being stupid. Healing breath is a 1000hp cure for next to nothing, but you gave us more controls of the wyvern then didnt fix an issue that it has always had, if the mob dies it stops its TP move (healing/smiting breath). Then it flys about looking like its going to blow up. sure thats cool and all but tell that to the guy ya didnt cure in time, or ran out of range of it. Please adjust the timers of this to that if HB dosent go off it will reset the /pet command to 0:00. If you can make it do the same on HB from /mage that would be very useful too as HB > WS = no cure if ya killed it and if theres more than one thing your fighting then your group might be a little more dead than it would have been if not for this. Let us control our pets TP more as to when they use it, anyonys me to no end when i go to get tp and find out that someone just got parad and my SC is dead... :-(

THF
    Dont play this much but that knife has got to go. This is a tricky one i am not sure how to fix this as you would need to either make it out of date by useing something with the same or better TH with stats that are more on par with the 99 cap or get it that TH can do a quest, merit or something that adds that TH somewhere else that will override the effect of the dagger 95 Mandu and thfs knife - /sigh

PLD
    Please fix the hate issues, Ukko war can cap hate in seconds make it that pld can exceed the hate cap i am not saying uncapped hate but let pld go futher than most as all about the zerg atm and theres no skill to that.

Weapon Skill merits
    WHY? Serously SE in what crazy ass mad world do you live on that you make it that we can level to 99 in one day and think they will only need to use x3 capped WS? for god sake a SAM will use all 3 of those just being a sam. Its not game breaking to ask that we have at least double that.

360 issues
    Gamerscore --- Why is everything a Secret? make it so that we can see what is up there let us know what we can unlock at that bard, as for years i spent beliving that relic was a gamerscore item, only to find out its not that our its not unlockable.
    Please make it so that we can see the gamerscores this will not break the game or be unfair play in ANY way!!

Crafting
    Stackable items - please make ores and other non-stacking ingredents stackable.
    HQ - let crafters HQ items like ingots and insect balls bait used to be only 12 its not anymore and this is out of sync with the game. Please add tierd levels to this
    100-110 All crafts - please add more synths to this skill range as its painful atm.

Marcos
    There are not enough lines to add all the gear you need to use for the gear you need to use for w/e reason, healing breath has something like 8 bits of gear that need to used with a magic spell and a /wait command. This needs to change. If you cant give us more lines then let us use the lines like the <wait> command at the end.
    EG - /equip head bronze cap </equip feet brinze leggens> >Next line<
    This will let you do almost double what your used to.
    (8)

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast