Character
    Thorbean
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

[dev1053] Meeble Maze Goals not working?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or not understanding how these work. I tried it tonight with my partner and after a trial run, we managed to complete 2 of the 3 goals on assistant #1. When we ran outa time and spoke to the NPC, he told us we hadn't completed any goals. Is that normal? Do we need to complete all 3 to get any credit?
    (0)

Character
    Schnooks
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I had the same thing happen to me this morning. After completing one goal i exited once time was up and talked to the NPC and he stated I had not completed any goals.
    (0)

Character
    Thorbean
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    After leaving the maze, some dialogue pops up and tells me to go see "NPCName". (Perhaps intentional due to not having a name for an NPC, but thought it was worth mentioning just incase).
    (0)

Character
    Slycer
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Edit: Posting details as a new thread, per forum guidelines.

@Posts 1 and 2 in this thread, I believe you must use one of the whistles (the unnamed temporary item "." at the top of your inventory when you go in) to exit the maze and complete a goal successfully. Timing out apparently does not complete the goals, whether this is intentional or not I do not know.
    (1)
    Last edited by Slycer; 08-09-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Character
    Schnooks
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Seems odd lol.. I wonder how many people will forget to blow some whistle instead of running out of time when this goes public lmao.
    (0)

Character
    Deadhorse
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I am not doing the test server this time, but it sounds like maybe it's similar to Nyzul. If you don't click to leave, but instead time out, your floor completion doesn't count. As stated above, maybe you have to manually exit, rather than time out. Have you tried testing?
    (0)

Character
    Schnooks
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhorse View Post
    I am not doing the test server this time, but it sounds like maybe it's similar to Nyzul. If you don't click to leave, but instead time out, your floor completion doesn't count. As stated above, maybe you have to manually exit, rather than time out. Have you tried testing?
    Yeah it works with the whistle.
    (0)

Good evening!

Seems you guys have already found out about the mysterious meebles' requirements for a successful expedition. I just wanted to confirm that your completed goals are indeed registered upon exiting the burrow using the temporary item currently named "." with the whistle icon.

Goals completed will be flagged within the dungeon but they will not count unless you exit using the temporary item. Should you exit the burrow utilizing any other method than this temporary item (i.e. run out of time, warp, teleport, etc.), it will not count as a successful expedition and this result is intended.
    (4)

Okipuit - Community Team