Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah good luck on glavoid You may as well do itza now while you are waiting for the rest since itza is ridiculously easy to finish.
    (1)

Character
    Nawesemo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Glavoid..... Lol. Disgourge.... Uggghhhhh. Find a friend to stun disgourge and hes a panzzzy, it took a fight or two, but once you learn to turn at the right time, and don't cure him after he tp's by hitting him, you can leave the drummer at home, but I'm lookin to stun em on account of the wifes habit to watch t.v during the most stressful times for me as her support...... Guess why "she" wants one..... Fml. Glavoid 6/50. God make this end. (After a ukon, x2 twashers , I don't want to drag the shell back out to tahgori, if they asked me, .... I can't say I would..... This mob is hell), .....now say they make the kills share-able, like prior trials, or make this guy less dependant on lotto spawns, he wouldn't be so bad.... Love ya S.E. /sarcasm
    (0)
    In our wake will be smoke fire and burnt charred remains of those that have fell before us, We will not remember their names, as they are no more, the next challenge, the next horizon is what we strive for and Demand it be met with Ferocity, We Grin at the Possibility of death, Fear no Mob that walks Vana'diel or it's Realms, there is no tomorrow, there is only now, For pride, for honor, for Glory We are The Knights of Pegasus.

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Worst part about Glavoid is collecting all of the Key Items. The actual fight itself isn't too bad. (Same goes with Chloris).
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    8 helms and 44 skins left for the Almace!
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    Worst part about Glavoid is collecting all of the Key Items. The actual fight itself isn't too bad. (Same goes with Chloris).
    Thats because they were stupid with it and made them take the most KIs of any NM, imagine if making Ukon or Vere was as simple as doing Fistul, where you just get a NM and hold it in a spot for 10~15minutes then kill a big easy slime...
    (2)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6