Moogle Storage Slip 13 Not Accepting Relic+2

Hello I am having trouble with my newly acquired Relic Armor. I use the Magain Moogle to upgrade them to Relic+2 Gear whoever, I cannot store them away now using the Storage Slip 13. They don't have to word Trial in description so they are not currently in an active trial. So why can't I store them away using Moogle Storage Slip 13?
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It is kind of misleading but apparently the porter moogle is snooty and only accepts augmented relic +2 despite the fact it needs to be augmented is not labelled.

I wish to sue for false advertising.
    (0)

I see that another thread was made preciously and was closed that's why I didn't see it when I was looking for answers.
    (0)

Greetings Blackcyclops.

We do apologize for the trouble and confusion you have been experiencing with that specific storage. As Komori mentioned, some requirements need to be met before some items can be stored. Unfortunately we are unable to give details as to what is needed since it does not follow our GM policy. However, I would suggest reviewing the community sites located through www.PlayOnline.com > Community > Community Sites. I'm sure you'll find out the requirements after checking the sites. We apologize again for the trouble and for not being able to give details.

Thank you for your patience.
    (0)