Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If anyone where played an MUD.. you can't streamline ,acros like you guys think you can. And the more lines you put the more automated it does get.

i read that as you cant put a bunch of commands in one line like /equip body hands legs ect ect in one line.

also ffxi wasnt originally a MUD either. unlike how gear swaps may have been originally unintended or ninja not a tank originally intended but eventually accepted in this same game. (i do see ur /sarcasm thing tho)
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    agreed. and it was also the last 10 pages that everyone involved should have had cooler heads about them and jsut stopped (10 pages ago)
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Either way i seem to be missing what your opinion is on the actual purpose of this thread? would you like to see a way to gear swap every slot in one shot (other than using the windower)?
    Yes, and most others do too, before this thread became a steaming flame pile we said so. We actually had a good discussion at one point. Until SE spoiled the party.
    (8)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    speaking of ways things are read or interpreted and off topicness:

about runic fencer, (i know we know nothing concrete) they said they would use runes to do things. did they (as in SE) actually say runes would be consumable items (like ninja tools)? I was out of town and everything i read when i had pc access just said they used runes. yet for a while every single post about it i read seemed to believe they were consumable items. I may have missed a few sources of info there. Id like to hope its more of a charge system like SCH has on strategms as we already have a consumable item tank and dont need another one even if it works differently.

Just checkin if i missed something there
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    yea SE responce didnt seem to concern any of the discussion we were having. maybe a couple posts mentioned linkin macros to summon other macros somehow, so that was the responce we got, nevermind the 100 posts about simply swaping more gears with one macro than we can currently
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    watch SE reply to my runic fencer question in this thread now
    (1)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    watch SE reply to my runic fencer question in this thread now
    they seem to not monitor much else, tbh
    (1)

Character
    Ashbringer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (2)

i can't believe that in 27 pages nobody has thought to mention that MMOs are a service. and the customers either:

A) want an expanded macro system.
    or
    B) are onionknight

that's really all that matters. every day i care a little less about SEs vision for the game and a little more about MY vision for the game, and in MY vision i don't need to hit 6 buttons to cast a spell.

you could call this selfish but at the end of the day i'm PAYING for this. don't i have a right to ask for things? better macros are a simple playability upgrade. it's not game breaking in any aspect...
    (18)
    Last edited by Doombringer; 07-24-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    i can't believe that in 27 pages nobody has thought to mention that MMOs are a service. and the customers either:

A) want an expanded macro system.
    or
    B) are rosina and onionknight

that's really all that matters. every day i care a little less about SEs vision for the game and a little more about MY vision for the game, and in MY vision i don't need to hit 6 buttons to cast a spell.

you could call this selfish but at the end of the day i'm PAYING for this. don't i have a right to ask for things? better macros are a simple playability upgrade. it's not game breaking in any aspect...
    well put, getting sick of peeps saying you're gonna get what they give you and like it.
    (7)

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast