Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Regarding Destrier Beret Redemption Issues

Greetings,

First let me apologize for the amount of time it has taken us to post a more comprehensive acknowledgement of the Destrier Beret redemption problem that players are running into.

I wanted to take a moment to refer everyone to the recently posted announcement and to assure you we are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NOC_NA View Post
    We have identified an issue that is preventing players from receiving the Destrier Beret from the Festive Moogle, despite having registered a campaign code via the Square Enix Account Management System.

We are currently in the process of testing fixes to address this issue.

Please note that any campaign codes that have already been redeemed will not be invalidated, and will be redeemable once this issue has been resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
    Once again, apologies for the delay in getting this information out to all of you and we appreciate your patience while we work to address the problem.
    (13)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Buritosilcer
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Thanks, I'm relieved to hear theres a solution in the works!
    (0)
    Last edited by buritoslicer; 07-31-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    Buritosilcer of XICounterPostXI - Valefor
    I'm also on XIV! Buritoslicer of Counterpost XIV - Sargatanas
    http://www.counterpost.us

Character
    Bahgtru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I have a question about the line "Please note that any campaign codes that have already been redeemed will not be invalidated, and will be redeemable once this issue has been resolved."

Does this mean we will have to reassign our Beret after it is fixed? or does it mean we will be able to pick it up on the assigned characters once it's fixed? I wouldn't mind changing which character it is assigned to since I decided not to play one of the characters I originally gave it to.
    (2)

Character
    Buritosilcer
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggerstrike View Post
    I have a question about the line "Please note that any campaign codes that have already been redeemed will not be invalidated, and will be redeemable once this issue has been resolved."

Does this mean we will have to reassign our Beret after it is fixed? or does it mean we will be able to pick it up on the assigned characters once it's fixed? I wouldn't mind changing which character it is assigned to since I decided not to play one of the characters I originally gave it to.
    I don't think this item is tranferrable between characters on your account... So that's actually a good question, I'm curious to see the answer for this.
    (0)

Player
    Thanks for the official acknowledgment of the problem. The boilerplate responses kept linking to the main PlayOnline site which had no relevant information on this particular issue.
    (0)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    As long as it gets resolved fast then all is good - Not a great incentive to get new players to stick around though :/
    (0)

Character
    Ahrima
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 82
    A solution is in the works! That's definitely good news!
    (0)

Player
    What do we need to do to stay informed on this issue? I'm a new player to the game, and the whole sign up and key redemption process is a mess...
    (1)

Character
    Buritosilcer
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulf View Post
    What do we need to do to stay informed on this issue? I'm a new player to the game, and the whole sign up and key redemption process is a mess...
    I was told that there wasn't an ETA on when they will have a solution. That was when I originally called SE support, so I can imagine it's going to take a while.
    (0)

Character
    Resolight
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 13
    Jeez, took them over a month to officially address this issue and do a public announcement.
    (1)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast