Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Camate please let us know when we can get our mitts on the outfits. ^.^ They look like fun.
    (1)

Character
    Duvemora
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    I believe you're looking for Russet and Paris Green.
    Impressive. A designer, maybe? I've been bested in the color wars. I submit!

Back on topic. I am really looking forward to the next event, which I'm assuming is Mumor. I love the events in this game. Hoping I can get last year's Yukata as well, since Duvemora is a newish character.

I still remember my first day playing FFXI in 2003. It was Halloween, and I was absolutely baffled about all the skeletons walking around in town. Then my taru friend showed up with a Pumpkin Hat, and I just had to have one. Been addicted to the events in game ever since.

Summerfest, or I guess now Mumor's event is my favorite. I love the music that plays at night... what my friend refers to as "Chinese Restaurant Bathroom Music".
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Break out the surfboards and head on down to Purgonorgo Isle, because it's summer time in Vana'diel!

The Development Team is preparing some swimwear so that our hardworking adventurers can kick back, relax, and enjoy some fun in the sun!

Nooo No no no no
    Anywhere but there. They are there. I'd Destroy the Manaclipper if I could do so to trap them on that accursed Island...... (If you've finished Chains of Promathia you know who I'm talking about)

Nice Swimwear by the way, So as long as I don't run into Them doing the event , I may steel myself and try to get it.
    (0)

Character
    Cabensis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    I believe you're looking for Russet and Paris Green.
    I'm a man d*mit. I only know of and believe in 16 colors, I have no idea what those are nor something called Feldgrau.

Isabelline, Ivory, Honeydew, Ghost, Floral, and Alice are all !@#!ing White!
    (2)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    I like them, I just wish we had MORE events, I gotta get something to dress up in other than my wedding suit.
    (0)

Character
    Buritosilcer
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Thank goodness that they aren't as skimpy as XIV's outfits... I like what i'm seeing, however the color could be a bit more summerish.. no?
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind a white set.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2