Thread: Murasamemaru

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Murasamemaru

So this hidden affect of Murasamemaru, causes all WS to become non-elemental damage. What exactly does this mean for us? I'm not familiar with the significance of this.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    So this hidden affect of Murasamemaru, causes all WS to become non-elemental damage. What exactly does this mean for us? I'm not familiar with the significance of this.
    Ever used a Twilight Scythe?

If no - That means its ignores Physical Defense like... Avatar/Spirit's huge PDT. Or Invincible, Perfect Dodge, any Physical Immunities like that.

I believe it goes through just about any special Physical defenses like Jailer of... Fortitude(???) - The one that switched forms.

Thats what i believe it is.
    (1)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    So essentially a situational GK that attacks with non-elemental magic damage?
    In that case would MAB equipment enhance them and/or would MDB abilities and the like reduce the damage?

And no, I've never used a twilight scythe. I thought it was only good for the low insta-kill rate.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    So essentially a situational GK that attacks with non-elemental magic damage?
    Only Weaponskills.

In that case would MAB equipment enhance them and/or would MDB abilities and the like reduce the damage?
    No. Sorry, Normal mods would apply, It would just bypass special resistances.

And no, I've never used a twilight scythe. I thought it was only good for the low insta-kill rate.
    Generally never used for the Death rate, and more because it can do full damage on Spirits and enemies with unique resistances like the ones i listed above, Its an incredibly effective situational weapon.

-Think of it this way. It makes most weaponskills Spirit's Within. I.E bypasses almost all defenses. (Kinda like Requiscat as well)
    (1)

It has a few really good uses, like killing the T1 VNM Elementals in the Heroes of abyssea zones, and getting Pil out of the "immune to all types of damage bar 1" phase.
    (0)