(1)
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Jonadriel
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I think also someone mentioned this but, work on fixing the lever doors in Halvung where u need 5 ppl just to open them. Is a pain when i need to kill a ZNM and I have to get 5 ppl just to open those doors.
    (2)

Character
    Jamesy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Castle Oztroja
    We are also planning to change the requirements necessary to open the Brass Door at the very top of Castle Oztroja.

wait what lol? it was hard to open the final brass door? or are you moving the torch right in front of the door or something i don't get how getting into that room other then aggro was difficult
    (0)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm also concern about Eldieme Necropolis that still need at least 2 ppl to help open to go in deeper.
    Also i hope SE will adjust poping method of Skull of Sins series NM (Skull of greed ect.) which form present method it's need like 6-7 ppl on each torch stand to trade 1 flint stone. it's just cuz torch will lit just for 5 min after trade and every torch need to re-enter Eldieme again and again whole map. so no way can do it solo.
    (1)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonadriel View Post
    I think also someone mentioned this but, work on fixing the lever doors in Halvung where u need 5 ppl just to open them. Is a pain when i need to kill a ZNM and I have to get 5 ppl just to open those doors.
    If i not mistake Halvung heavy door can advoid by use another way, I use to explore Halvung alone with no problem. It's just need to go longer way and got more mob than heavy door's way. Same in Mamook got door with key repeatly to go deeper but you still can use longer way with TS mob to go in also.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    Er, WOTG already dealt with that problem, there's no need for more simplification here.
    I love how some assume that all ppl have all content, and are all progressed far enough to make use of all of it.
    Ever think that not everyone has access to that yet? And i could be wrong but new players don't start with all that right?
    (2)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I just ran into the banishing gates thing yesterday while I was leveling a job. A poor new adventurer came to the gates for the limit break item only to discover we needed 2 more people to assist. I couldn't find any friends who weren't already in Abyssea or doing void watch to come down and help, so I support easing requirements such as this to help newer players.
    (3)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
    i don't get how getting into that room other then aggro was difficult
    A single person cannot light a torch, make themselves invisible, and get through the door before it closes again. And people capped at 60 need to get through that door.
    (3)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you, thank you for all these updates, please make it so that the game more enjoyable to solo and we should not always dependent on others on many simple things in the game, very appreciate it!!
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hey everyone,

As we have recently made adjustments so that adventurers could easily travel through the Quicksand Caves solo without the need for an army of galkas to step on the weight platform, there have been various requests for similar adjustments in other areas that require multiple adventurers to travel about.

We currently have two areas that we are planning to adjust:

Garliage Citadel
    We plan on restructuring the requirements to access the Banishing Gates when traveling solo. The main reasoning for this is due to the fact that we are currently revamping various quests such as “In Defiant Challenge” to make it easier to complete without requiring the assistance of others.

Castle Oztroja
    We are also planning to change the requirements necessary to open the Brass Door at the very top of Castle Oztroja.

Moving forward, we will continue to make adjustments to make sure your travels and adventures are more enjoyable.
    You mean Garlaige, right?

Haha, I'm just teasing. Garliage... Jueno... what were the other oh-so-commonly misspelled things that they became more or less a norm? ^^;

All in all, even though I have not been affected any of these too much due to various reasons, it is good to see more far over-due issues being addressed, at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    A single person cannot light a torch, make themselves invisible, and get through the door before it closes again. And people capped at 60 need to get through that door.
    It is very much possible with the mere help of Sprinter's Shoes alone.
    I know I did it back when I needed it (being a Red Mage helped a bit too on the way in general). ^^

I imagine Raptor Mazurka would work as well.
    And there is, of course, the Hermes Quencher.

It may not be easy, but more than doable. I did it probably more than 4 years ago when I needed it, so there are more than likely even more ways to tackle it today, that which I can not think of right now.
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast